FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any suggestion on how server can increase donations?

+34
MeloneyTheHealer
ayet99
ralphzzz
javin182
AteEpEp
karipastakbo
ranranqoh
besthero12
gadamnit700
EVOLUTION
nathpld123
Rukia
dharkie
ashton1995
darkusmax
Regi
iragee
schwarzmage
clazz6
fefly
nitan
iLight
Raqueeba
Yoshioka
ianskie
Virusx
beatmaster
Izaki
penturaz
malaprop
portacamp13
Sunday
Demonic
Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Dear SMURFERS,

Server do need more donations to pay monthly bills. This is for our own sake. If we can't pay the itakpro antihack server will go back to tom's antihack then boom! hackers will come and play(not play the game but play our database and in-game manipulations). I dont wrote this for myself, I as the admin of FlyForSmurf still cares of what's happening to the server. We should take this serious before our happiness ends. This is not compulsory or required, I'm just reminding you guys before it's too late. Just give me some few tips. Thank you.

By the way, If you want to donate just contact me @ livechat in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As much as possible we need paypal donations so i can directly pay the bills. Thankyou.

Contact informations:

[code]
Cellphone #: Globe -
Email addresses: MSN/Yahoo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (my paypal email)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Demonic

Member+

Tell you what..
I will give you atleast 10$ a month.
How much does the VPS cost? I know it's powerful, so it might cost a bit?

You should make Event Packages. Every month you have a package which is cheap and offers some great deals. You could also advertise the package ingame.
For example:
CoM + Chaotic weapon + 3x 400%'s for 10$ would be this months Event Package.

Or you can have lotteries. Tickets cost $0.50 each? A random ticket is picked and the winner gets something.

Last edited by Demonic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunday

Sunday

Limit the NDGS on the server.. I can't see the point of donating if there are more non-donor sieges because donors can't use donated items..

4Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? Empty hmmmm.. Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:30 pm

portacamp13

hmmm... do more MIXED GS.. wherein donors and non donors may join.. those non donors that wanted to be strong will be more motivated to donate.

malaprop

DO NOT put donation stuffs on events such as awakes, COM, CS sets, Behe wands etc. That should be a part of the donations. affraid

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

I love your suggestions guys. I'm proud i have players like you guys.

Btw, to demonic. we dont use VPS, We are Dedicated Server of 110$ Per month and antihack that is 100$ Per month.

Thank to Sunday, portacamp13, Demonic and malaprop.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

penturaz

You wanna increase donation? Well it's simple...improve the community

1. GMs should only use English as a language when using the system chat. Lets say a new foreign player comes in our server, give him a couple of days and he will quit. Why? It's simple, "Wtf is this GM saying?! I aint Filipino! I cant understand anything, i cant even join events", you get the picture.

2. Currency! Where else can you find a server that trades LOAD for an item? I call this BULLSHIT! I see shouts like "S: this item for your LOAD". You might as well change monsters penya drop to load.

3. Abusive Gms! Here is a story, i was at saint morning the other day and there was this duel between 2 players...ill name then P1 and P2, so P2 looses the match then.. (i'll translate it in english)
P1: weak, weak!
P2: Go ahead and call me weak again.
P2 loggs off then suddenly in system chat: "Who are you calling weak now?". Now thats what i call professional, way to go GM!
Another story is when i joined a NDGS and used my donor cloak - yea i know its NDGS, i cant do donor sieges cuz i live in canada, and every time im online there are only 10-30 people - so the Gm caught me and froze me, after the siege he embarrassed my character using system chat. I didnt get any warning at all. Is this a good way to treat a donor? Ive donated $40 and i regret doing it, i cant use it in siege!

4. Donation page! Ok ok, its says "manyakol cloak, Imba weapon etc..". Come on man, just the names? Its not enough you should also include the stats that it gives. You dont expect everyone to know it right?

Izaki

+1 penturaz!

And You should include a method of donations by onebip.

beatmaster

can i donate in paypal?

https://www.facebook.com/nickalcober

Virusx

penturaz wrote:You wanna increase donation? Well it's simple...improve the community

1. GMs should only use English as a language when using the system chat. Lets say a new foreign player comes in our server, give him a couple of days and he will quit. Why? It's simple, "Wtf is this GM saying?! I aint Filipino! I cant understand anything, i cant even join events", you get the picture.

2. Currency! Where else can you find a server that trades LOAD for an item? I call this BULLSHIT! I see shouts like "S: this item for your LOAD". You might as well change monsters penya drop to load.

3. Abusive Gms! Here is a story, i was at saint morning the other day and there was this duel between 2 players...ill name then P1 and P2, so P2 looses the match then.. (i'll translate it in english)
P2: Go ahead and call me weak again.
P2 loggs off then suddenly in system chat: "Who are you calling weak now?". Now thats what i call professional, way to go GM!
Another story is when i joined a NDGS and used my donor cloak - yea i know its NDGS, i cant do donor sieges cuz i live in canada, and every time im online there are only 10-30 people - so the Gm caught me and froze me, after the siege he embarrassed my character using system chat. I didnt get any warning at all. Is this a good way to treat a donor? Ive donated $40 and i regret doing it, i cant use it in siege!

4. Donation page! Ok ok, its says "manyakol cloak, Imba weapon etc..". Come on man, just the names? Its not enough you should also include the stats that it gives. You dont expect everyone to know it right?

Tottaly correct. Im new to server . When GM was on ..... philipine language , EVERY Player ... philipino ..... No english at all .
Donation List.... Item + Description of Item . I Give 14$ for item ... and i dont know what stats give that item .. lol

Can't donate .. but i did advertise this srv into another community and couple of players did come from there Smile Trying my best to populate srv and maybe from players i suggested server they will donate coz they like srv ...

Izaki

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ianskie

Gm.. Can we donate VIA GLOBE OR SMART?? SO WE CAN EASILY DONATE ^.^ If Its ok Smile

Yoshioka

Please... PLEASE, only don't put cloaks/awakenings/cs/weap/cs whit status + 654987987654321649832165487 for donators, this is ridiculous.

•I suggest a VIP cloak a little better than normal (normal +100 VIP +125)not very strong, but that's actually worth spending.

•Remove lots os cs sets in game, add all in webshop.

•Drastically reduce the DROP (50 ~ 100) and add the sets and weapons in the webshop, FARM or BUY Smile (please² do not create weapons and sets OP to the webshop).

•PVP balance - is what differentiates the servers, and attracts more players. (more players, more donators)

Raqueeba

VIP status?
The ability to change size, teleport, change name color. Better/More donation items.

iLight

iLight

you must vote before an event starts, then our server will be on top 1, then more players, more donors! king

nitan

Hi there is a one very good way to get much more money, i think of all players playing this server.

I see if more games use this system now (like Soul of the Ultimate Nation or Cabal Online - atm. its closed, dont know why) i mean SponsoryPay.

Overview
SponsorPay lets you earn virtual currency or premium services for your favorite games, virtual worlds and online services by participating in offers from our advertising partners.

We have a team of scouts from more than 25 countries who are constantly searching for the best deals for you. You can earn currency with SponsorPay in many different ways such as shopping online, watching videos, completing surveys or signing up for services.

SponsorPay only works with trusted advertising partners to provide you with transparent, risk-free offers. All our offers are tested to ensure the highest quality.

Check it.. i think everybody want some free cash points just for register on other web page or do some questionnairies.

Also u should make able to donate by SMS from all countries.. just while r u doing, remember if 10 USD = about 40 PLN, so balance prices. And u should make easy guides how to donate.

And last thing, u will have more donators if donate items will be not avaliable to trade in game (but u can move it to your other char).

Check it on net bc i cant show link on forum for 7 days.

At least u shoul show ppls if its not noobie to donate, for example give to new players a little amount of cash to try cash shop and they would have more and more Razz

@@ And more.. ;p

Dont ever give any donate items as event price, make some special things only for event what will sell event npc for special event valut for example something rare for 5 Surfers (what will be event valut) 1 event win = 1 smurfer. And dont give event special items in donate shop.. let donators have fun too. There in shop can be secial event weapon what will be a bit better than the best non-donate weapon but weakness than donate.

Sorry for my english.

fefly

You Can Create New weapon like other p server A serpent or v18 weapons with costum stats and remove like Batang X from shop then put One bip for some people havent paypal for donate ^^

18Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? Empty my suggeston Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am

clazz6

Here's my suggestion, as we all know, to get more donors, we need more players. So I suggest that you guys find ways to make flyff smurfs more popular, more popular=more players=more donors=more smiles to you and us.

Here are some ways I know.
*make blogs
*make a trailer about the game and make it EPIC and show the whole world
*be famous in facebook

Hope I Helped and I Hope that some of you guys know some better ways. Very Happy

schwarzmage

schwarzmage
Member++

Yoshioka wrote:Please... PLEASE, only don't put cloaks/awakenings/cs/weap/cs whit status + 654987987654321649832165487 for donators, this is ridiculous.

•I suggest a VIP cloak a little better than normal (normal +100 VIP +125)not very strong, but that's actually worth spending.

•Remove lots os cs sets in game, add all in webshop.

•Drastically reduce the DROP (50 ~ 100) and add the sets and weapons in the webshop, FARM or BUY Smile (please² do not create weapons and sets OP to the webshop).

•PVP balance - is what differentiates the servers, and attracts more players. (more players, more donators)

lol this is an imba server so expect more imba features!!!!

the features are good the way it is. If there are players who find fun in balanced I'm quite sure there are more people who find more enjoyment in imba gaming.

If you want balanced then you should play grouchy not here in Vanity.

iragee

you need a donation GM/Manager because a lot of people are donating and not receiving items because none of GM's are very active

Regi

Here are my two cents:
1) Make donation weapons tradeable. This increases a demand in the market, as not every player is able to donate, but every player is able to acquire these extremely powerful weapons. Most players, wanting to keep up in PvP, will purchase these items from donators. There may only be a few donators pumping these items and awakes into the market, but they will be spending hundreds of dollars to further themselves in-game.

2) Add powerful cash shop items. The Scroll of Unbinding (which is already present in eFlyFF) is a great tool for players who want to sell their soul-linked items. Also, the Font Editor (another cool item in eFlyFF) gives players the ability to change the color of their shouts, which is invaluable when marketing. A bright blue shout among light red shouts really stands out. Again, in eFlyFF, there is an item that spawns monsters like Red Meteonyker and Clockworks (only available in one of the Alchemy events). I'm sure that the devs could crank out items like this that spawns rare bosses like the Basilisk of the Great Maw, and put these items in the cash shop. In addition, if the server diversifies to have unique items and scrolls that no other server has thought of rolling out, then more players will be attracted here, bringing in more possible revenue.

3) More events. In my time on Fly for Smurf, I've only ever seen an event happen once. In comparison to some other servers, which have a few invasions a day, this server seems very dull. Events that spawn rare, high-in-demand monsters like the Basilisk of the Great Maw would bolster the population to be more active, and lowers the prices of alarmingly expensive items, which scare away new players very quickly. The server should, of course, do other events, like Hide and Seek, bringing a GM a certain number of items, Simon Says, and the like.

4) Custom mobs. I'm not saying to completely redesign new mobs, but instead to take some old ones and tweak their levels a bit. For instance, the Desert Spirit of the Sage is level 146, which makes leveling past that level very hard. Increasing the levels of monsters in the Bahara Desert, or in Traseia, would make leveling past 145 easier. Most people who siege or PvP are level 150, so this

5) Fixing lag. In Flarine, the lag is so bad (for me) that, even on the lowest settings, it takes around five seconds for the server to register that I have bought, sold, or moved an item. By lowering, or even removing the spawns of mobs that no one visits, such as places on Flaris (everything from Mushpangs to Feferns), Saint Morning (just tweaking the spawns a little), and Darkon 2 and 3 (with Darkon 2, mainly just the stuff past Clocks, and basically getting rid of most stuff in Darkon 3), the server can become a little more lag-free, as it will not have to make calculations for them anymore. Practically no one battles those mobs. This will help to make the starting town less intimidating to newcomers (possible donators), and, by having less lag, gives them the impression that the server is of extremely high quality.

And that's it, for now. If anyone has any reasons why these suggestions wouldn't work, feel free to post. Honestly, this is my favorite server for a while, which is really saying something, and I would love to see it succeed.

22Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? Empty IN donation Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

darkusmax

sir.... how about accepting the donation via load.. in that way I can donate because if I'm going to go for LBC, Western Union etc. I can't donate because its far from my house at the same time many circumstances will happen that dis-advantage me... please accept load donates

schwarzmage

schwarzmage
Member++

iragee wrote:you need a donation GM/Manager because a lot of people are donating and not receiving items because none of GM's are very active

That's a good one. A lot of people are getting turned-off donating because of the hassles of the donation procedure here. The ones that experienced too much problems or still haven't received their donor items yet, will surely talk about the problems they have been thru in donating and especially getting their donor items.

ashton1995

Make a Auto Donation system so we get our point and items when we want Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

dharkie

Make New Custom Items For Donation Smile)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum