FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bennett's GM Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bennett's GM Application Empty Bennett's GM Application Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm

bennett08

bennett08

Name: Bennett John Franco Cabanilla

Nickname: Ben, Jhonz

In-Game Name: Bennett(Bp) and ZeroEight(Blade)

Birthday: November 8, 1993

Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

Online Hours:
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am-3:00pm and 5:00pm-12:00am

What's your Flyff experience? I'm playing FlyFF since 2009, so i am playing FlyFF two years. I know many things about FlyFF that I have learned at another private server. I'm always play in FlyFF PH and FlyFF Private Server but i'm so addict game. Since I'm playing here, I meet many friends and I hope to meet the GMs and much other players, because of our grand community.

What's your Smurf experience? I'm playing on Smurf for 4 days. I've meet alot of nice guys and gals, they were helpful to improve my knowledge at Smurf FlyFF, as telling me where to buy stuffs, or even drop them.

Experiences being a Game Master: I have no experience for the GameMaster in any server.

Why do you want to be a Game Master in our Server: I want to be GameMaster in your server. I want to help for newbies. I will help to newbies how download this server. I will make some a lot event. I'm nice to everyone. I think that I would be a good help for the community and the server. Just, I think I would make a good GM.

How did you found us? I find in gtop100. Because i like it! xD LOL!!

Hope you all like my application and give me a chance to show you my work

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum