FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Empty Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

There is no choice to stop the rollbacks and crashes but to wipe. Still got some advantages because we will have in npc the Scroll of Fixed Awake. What is Scroll of Fixed Awake? It is an awakening scroll that gives what it says in his ID/Title. Example "Scroll of Fixed Awake (STR+100 3x)".

For Donators please login so i can save your datas.

We would have to decrease awakening rates and item stats so we can prevent those crashes / rollbacks after wipeout.

But it is still your decision if we will wipe or not. Thank you.

Like if you AGREE. if you don't just ignore this.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

2Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Empty Re: Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 am

achmed

Boss Rakii, I just want to confirm something...

If ever there is a wipe, will the following be implemented?

- Kalgas and Basilisk Drops (must drop all 130 sets and not just slayer/templar/harlequin suits and helms)
- Ankou Asylum (must be exclusive for parties only)
- Guan Yu (must also drop Doom Guard, Vorpal Blade, and Grimore of Risen)
- Kheldor & Razgul (must also drop other skeleton equips like the shields)
- CS Pets (must all be perma rather than 7 days) XD

Also, i have suggestions that all Behemoth and Batang X equips should be reviewed regarding their stats because some of the stats are not really contributing that much and some stats are nerfed (e.g. behe wand and staff) while others are just (wew).. XD

Oh and lastly by the way, could you please add Costume Combiner Neporu in Flaris? I check your WdMadrigal dyo and he is there but in res files (character.inc) some v17 npcs are missing. I hope you could grant this little request not just for me but for everyone.. ^^,

Thanks! I hope you could fix everything up with the wipe.. Keep up the good work!

Very Happy

3Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Empty Re: Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

fallen

I vote for wipeout!

I hope that bugs will be fixed.

4Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Empty Re: Wipe Out or Rollbacks will continue? Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

parkerz

Wipe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum