FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

GameMaster apllicationForm

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GameMaster apllicationForm Empty GameMaster apllicationForm Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

kenjologs5

Name:Dangabriel A.Gabica
IGN:QueenMCS
TimeZone:13:30GMT+3Hours
Experiences being a Game Master:I Experience Being A GM In Musara But They Kick me From Being a GM because They Did Not Like Me Because Im Giving Some Items to beginner and penya and Guiding Them Thats Why they kick me.
Why do you want to be a Game Master in our Server:I like To be a GM Here In SmurfFlyff Because I Like to make Event And GS every Day.
How did you found us?:I Found This Server After The Musara admin kick me Because OF Giving Items i found this in Gtop100 and Youtube when i see that it has no wipes no lag GuildSiege Everyday And Event Everyday After i see that i join Quickly to the Event That Nidare hosted And I win But I remember that no matter that you win no matter that you will become donator The Important Is to Respect The Administrator or GameMaster In This Game.
I Hope That this will be accepted if not it is ok the important is i give my Best! Very Happy

Last edited by kenjologs5 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

2GameMaster apllicationForm Empty VOTE Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 pm

kieth87

I WILL VOTE Kenjologs5 can be gamemaster

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum