FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test GM Application(StrictlyPro)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Test GM Application(StrictlyPro) Empty Test GM Application(StrictlyPro) Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm

StrictlyPro

In-Game Name: Husby/Wifey
How many hours online a day?: If I become a GM or will be having a responsibility towards the server i would a sure you that i will be online whenever im free. So it would be 4-7 hours a day.
What is your uniqueness to other applicants?: Hmm about my uniqueness Im not really sure yet cause i havent seen any application yet, But I will put my experience and my ability this could be some kind of uniqueness for now,I've been a GM to a server called Flyff for Noodles or it was formerly known as Aminus Convict, I've been a GM there for a year or so and thus didn't receive any complains from the Owner and the Developer and with that time span of being a GM I never treated any players in any different way. I've been treating them equally thus the reason i got my name from as "StrictlyPro". I can entertain people by answering they're question for now because the position you opened doesnt have any trading power so i can't really organize an event even if i do get the position.

And that would be my answer for your last question about uniqueness Hope this is enough and if its not you can Message me here and i will answer it as soon as possible when i see it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum