FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marwin's GM Application ( YOU HAVE TO READ IT )

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marwin

Hello FlyForSmurf server Smile!!

1.Real name:
Marwin

2.GMT+ time:
GMT+1

3.Ingame name:
Marwin

4.Info about your self:
I'm a guy who is 13 years, believe me that I am experienced. I play a lot of basketball, I'm with friends, chillin 'with life =). I live in Sweden. I'm very active, I keep track of what I need to do. I'm not a nerd if currently you think it = P!
anyways,
I have playn flyff for 4 years now , and got friends some playn it! I am developer experiend!

4.Language/Language's:
Swedish = 100%
Serbia = 100%
French = 45%
English = 100%

5.eFlyff experience:
I haven play flyff for 4 years now , v13-v17. I still got experience , I got a:
level: 133-H
Job: Seraph [ ringmaster ]
name: FrostQueen
I started with flyff , because my friend told me that it's a nice game! .

6.Flyff GameMaster experience:
I like the job as GM BCUZ:
I'm am very active person , some make's daily events!. I'm not come here only for commands ,
I'm here for helping the server grow up , Help the player to connect , make events for make the server fun , ( PS: IF you need more details off this " Flyff GameMaster experience: " , Just contact me below!

7.Flyff Developer experience:
I know how to make,
Arena -
Shops -
Make banners -
Make websites -
Make logo -
Coding -
ETC

IF YOU NEED MORE INFOMATION , PLEASE JUST CONTACT ME!

//
Marwin Rolling Eyes

Thank for me! bounce

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

You have great talent and i know you are kind but just to remind you that if you read about the Application Rules it says "I won't accept any ELEMENTARY/HIGH SCHOOL Students!" by Admin. Anyways Goodluck!

Marwin

nathpld123 wrote:You have great talent and i know you are kind but just to remind you that if you read about the Application Rules it says "I won't accept any ELEMENTARY/HIGH SCHOOL Students!" by Admin. Anyways Goodluck!

I am not an:
ELEMENTARY/HIGH SCHOOL Students!

Well thanks anyway! for helping my application to grow up =)! Embarassed

eyalalican

eyalalican

You're not following the Application Form. Remove and repost it before it get Denied / Closed... I'm just telling some things.

Marwin

eyalalican wrote:You're not following the Application Form. Remove and repost it before it get Denied / Closed... I'm just telling some things.

Well It's your not problem , If i going to remove or not! .
You are maybe jeaylous? Wink
Razz

StrictlyPro

Marwin wrote:
eyalalican wrote:You're not following the Application Form. Remove and repost it before it get Denied / Closed... I'm just telling some things.

Razz

That attitude of yours is not something a GM should have and 1 more thing he was just trying to help and you gave him that attitude of yours? and maybe your just too young for this position cause you cant even accept a simple reminder or a little criticizing and If you cant even follow simple rules then maybe your just unqualified to be a GM here. Read before you post something. Before showing off try to check if your in the right position to do it.

Hope this could make you feel that your not any higher than any of this people who applied for this certain position.

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Marwin wrote:

Razz

Sorry but i think you dont deserve to be GM. Sorry again.

flyffgod1

nathpld123 wrote:You have great talent and i know you are kind but just to remind you that if you read about the Application Rules it says "I won't accept any ELEMENTARY/HIGH SCHOOL Students!" by Admin. Anyways Goodluck!

i hope he changes the rule of not hiring high school students.

i'm a 3rd year high school student from philippines (actually a scholar. i don't like to mention my school for privacy XD)

i excelled in programming (3 programming languages so far. 2 are self-studied. do i need to mention them?)
graphic designing (specialized in Photoshop)
animation (yea, you got it. XD i used adobe flash)
3d rendering (this is used for 3d animation)

during the summer vacation i was able to create an antivirus(LAN connected) for our computer laboratory. which means no need for a high priced antivirus.

i know how to fix files, database management and designing. etc. i could design new items/characters for the development of the server.

i played flyff ph since v6. and had been a GM in iFlyff and a Dev. in Dope

i really want to go for Dev XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum