FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aeohard (IGN: Malakas) GM Application....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aeohard (IGN: Malakas) GM Application.... Empty Aeohard (IGN: Malakas) GM Application.... Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Aeohard

>Ian Jay Dionila

In-Game Name:
>Malakas
*but if u want me to be GM here, I'll create a different character for GM* Smile

How many hours online a day?:
[Weekdays] w/out Friday 3-6 hours
[Weekends] w/ Friday 8-11 hours

What is your uniqueness to other applicants?:
>Uniqueness? hmmm... I owe a private server (FlyForPilipinas) but its already down long time ago and if u need my help, I can help to improve our server.. You can ask GM :Poee" and GM "SmurfGrouchy2" about this..They knew me...

I Hope i can be part of your developer/GameMaster staff team Smile

Last edited by Aeohard on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

You already have your own private server. Having a Private Server makes you Busy everytime and i didnt even see your name in Game at once. Atleast apply being GM after 1-2 weeks so you know something about the game. I would say NO for now. But its GM's majority.

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

I would say Yes! Aeohard know GM commands and more,Aeohard friends SmurfGrouchy2 and Poee!

4Aeohard (IGN: Malakas) GM Application.... Empty Aeohard My items In Smurf FlyFF Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:29 pm

ninyo000

ninyo000

(IGN:HuLaBt0gZz)GM Malakas Can u Make Vagrant Cus my items is Very Important to me Cus i Spent Big money everyday (My items)(BeheMoth Nux)Awake:x3 Int 400)/(Behemoth Shield)Awake: Int x3 Str 400)(130 Force Master Set)Helm,Suit Awake:Str x3 400/Boots Awake:Int x3 300/Gloves Awake:x3 DCT 400%/Fation Spy Helm Awake:Int x3 400 /SnowBoarder Suit,Gloves Int x3 300 and Boots x2 speed 400%/>> That's All GM All That items is VeryImportant to me I Vote EveryDay i Play Smurf 4 Hour's to 6 Hour's Crying or Very sad PLEASE>> we are over 20 players Here.... waiting the Server Up.. GM Just Login and here is my Username:ninyo000 Password:iloveyou143 InGame:HuLaBt0gZz PLEASE>> IF u will not Bring Back my items then Fine We all here will not PLay this Smurf Flyff we will Go to Rival Flyff we are all there Donators
So if u dont Bring my Items the Bye Sad( Crying or Very sad

5Aeohard (IGN: Malakas) GM Application.... Empty GM :( Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 pm

ninyo000

ninyo000

GM its ok for me to Bring Back my Behemoth Nux and Shield and my 130 Set its ok if no awakes

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

Lol Malgas no GM

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

ninyo000 wrote:(IGN:HuLaBt0gZz)GM Malakas Can u Make Vagrant Cus my items is Very Important to me Cus i Spent Big money everyday (My items)(BeheMoth Nux)Awake:x3 Int 400)/(Behemoth Shield)Awake: Int x3 Str 400)(130 Force Master Set)Helm,Suit Awake:Str x3 400/Boots Awake:Int x3 300/Gloves Awake:x3 DCT 400%/Fation Spy Helm Awake:Int x3 400 /SnowBoarder Suit,Gloves Int x3 300 and Boots x2 speed 400%/>> That's All GM All That items is VeryImportant to me I Vote EveryDay i Play Smurf 4 Hour's to 6 Hour's Crying or Very sad PLEASE>> we are over 20 players Here.... waiting the Server Up.. GM Just Login and here is my Username:ninyo000 Password:iloveyou143 InGame:HuLaBt0gZz PLEASE>> IF u will not Bring Back my items then Fine We all here will not PLay this Smurf Flyff we will Go to Rival Flyff we are all there Donators
So if u dont Bring my Items the Bye Sad( Crying or Very sad

This is not the right section to post your problem. This is for those players who wants to Apply. Next time please post it in Right section(General Discussion). Btw please translate those you said, in Tagalog because i couldnt fully understand xD

Aeohard

nathpld123 wrote:You already have your own private server. Having a Private Server makes you Busy everytime and i didnt even see your name in Game at once. Atleast apply being GM after 1-2 weeks so you know something about the game. I would say NO for now. But its GM's majority.

Yeah you are right Having a private server makes me busy but its long time ago..My Server is already down...
And
Malakas is created 2 months ago..If u dont know my chracter (IGN: Malakas), try to ask other player and or our Guild Siege Rankings in game, Mercenary Tab, it should be there! Rolling Eyes

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Aeohard wrote:
nathpld123 wrote:You already have your own private server. Having a Private Server makes you Busy everytime and i didnt even see your name in Game at once. Atleast apply being GM after 1-2 weeks so you know something about the game. I would say NO for now. But its GM's majority.

Yeah you are right Having a private server makes me busy but its long time ago..My Server is already down...
And
Malakas is created 2 months ago..If u dont know my chracter (IGN: Malakas), try to ask other player and or our Guild Siege Rankings in game, Mercenary Tab, it should be there! Rolling Eyes

Ok but i dont see you roaming around?

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:
Aeohard wrote:

And

Ok but i dont see you roaming around?

i know Aeohard,i used to play his server,
he has lots of good ideas and he knows alot about the game,
he is very qualified to be a GM here

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

alright thats good. If they are telling the truth then i vote yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum