FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to improve smurfpoints

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to improve smurfpoints Empty how to improve smurfpoints Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

emotioner

Member+

i think the problem is you guiz wasnt give the smurfpoints directly into s specific account and character..example in my account..i wasnt receive a smurfpoints from you guiz.it's almost a month but still it didn't appear on my account

2how to improve smurfpoints Empty Re: how to improve smurfpoints Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

emotioner wrote:i think the problem is you guiz wasnt give the smurfpoints directly into s specific account and character..example in my account..i wasnt receive a smurfpoints from you guiz.it's almost a month but still it didn't appear on my account

You probably didnt recieve your smurfpoints because you didnt make a thread for your donation at "Donation Section". Your idea would be good, because so we dont have to wait the admin to recieve smurfpoints.

3how to improve smurfpoints Empty Re: how to improve smurfpoints Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:21 am

emotioner

Member+

i did.they said my character in vanity doesnt exist..is not gonna make sense if i donated in wrong character right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum