FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

My GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My GM Application  Empty My GM Application Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am

abdulgt4

abdulgt4

Name:Abdul

Xat Name:LightingBlade

IGN: Cato (wanted to make it LightingBlade but its taken)

Flyff Experience as a player: I have played Flyff for 6 years now i know many things about flyff i have also played many different privet servers. I'm an easy going person i help people who need help. The reason i join FlyforSmurf because i fleet it had a good community and so far it's good. I also join to help staff/ players

Flyff Experience as a GM: I Have been a GM before so i had a good experience in v14 and v17. I Know how to use GM power not to abuse them also i know that GM's have the roll to help player and other staff members if needed. As Well as that i have proof that i was a GM.

Hours online per day: 10-12 hours

Personal information: My name is Abdul Alaw im 16 years old. I grew up in Syria i moved to U.K. My grammar could be improved along with my spelling i know that i work on it constantly because im often told its not the best. I live with my parents.I like to play Badminton. I Like to play many video games such as Flyff, Aion, Dragon nest and more. I Also Like to make websites for other privet servers.

Thank You For Reading Smile Hope you Like my GM Application
If you need Signatures like my pm me ty alot

Sorry link for the GM proof will not let me if you need pm me for that to TY and my Signature dose not show up i have to w8 1 week tell it showes up just pm me if u wanna see

2My GM Application  Empty Re: My GM Application Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 am

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Before making thread, figure out where to post it. Next time please make thread in Proper Section https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com/f9-applications

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum