FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me pls, i cant log in...

+2
wawa22
Ofir
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Help me pls, i cant log in... Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 am

Ofir

When i am try to log in to my BP char my flyff cilent get crash .... when i select the vanity server and the selcet my bp char its says :"Connecting please wait" and then after few seconeds my flyff cilent get crashed/
i tried to log in my other chars and they worked fine.My buged char lsat time was in the collect area.can some 1 pls help me?

2Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Re: Help me pls, i cant log in... Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 am

wawa22

ahaa same problem with me but no one gm help me

3Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Re: Help me pls, i cant log in... Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 am

wawa22

Gm Please fix the crash problem when selecting a server

4Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Re: Help me pls, i cant log in... Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:23 pm

AlphaZoneR

AlphaZoneR

go to flyff folder and search for TexBanner.inc delete it.It worked for me.

alien

5Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Re: Help me pls, i cant log in... Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am

MotherFoka

MotherFoka

Depending on where your character was, you can solve your problem deleting the file where your character was. This file is inside the folder world. I've had this same problem and solves it as well.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000650867847

6Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty same here Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

boner07

boner07
Member+

same thing happens to me in collecting area i tried redownloading client,repatching,creating new account and character,installing on another computer but nothing worked Sad Sad

so i hope somebody will help you...goodluck

7Help me pls,  i cant log in... Empty Re: Help me pls, i cant log in... Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 pm

200k6

Delete both texbannerlist.inc, after i did that i was able to play for the first time since getting vanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum