FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Special Event for Month of December

+7
Drakath
acrojester
janroe23
cyborg143
uMad12
GrAvItY
change
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Special Event for Month of December Empty My Special Event for Month of December Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am

change

Server Donator

ill be hosting a event on December but no sure for the time and date.. reason is i want all have a chance to join since ill be the one whose going to sponsor it..

Event: Hide and Seek + Bring Me (ill be asking for a certain items that is from in-game then locate me, ill be giving the map where i am you just need to find me.. ^_^

How many rounds: It will only be 24 rounds Razz

Time and Date: Friday December 23 (my time zone is GMT -7hrs and it will be 10pm) Philippine time 1pm (saturday december 24, Gmt+3 8am (saturday december 24),Gmt+9 12pm (saturday decvember 24)

Price: 12Rounds for 1 scroll awakes(no pvp awakes to expensive), 7Rounds for transportation(donate items), 5 rounds for IMBA WEAPON of CHOICE(you can only win one round for imba items) Very Happy

Last edited by change on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

change

Server Donator

I need suggestion about time and date.. thank you hope to see everyone

3My Special Event for Month of December Empty Pls Post It In December 25 For Crsitmas Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:45 am

GrAvItY

December 25GM For Cristmas So that every Player have some xtra money^^Very Happy around 12 O'Clock

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

Nice sir Change ^^

cyborg143

GrAvItY wrote:December 25GM For Cristmas So that every Player have some xtra money^^Very Happy around 12 O'Clock

i think this is a bad time, considering its christmas, maybe some players cant go online since they'll spend their time with their family. =) just saying

~side track question
why do i keep getting the message "Disconnected from the server" whenever i login?

janroe23

Christmas eve like 12MD of December 24 lol!

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

I Like your idea ^^,
I think normal time 1-15 December:) players no need go....

change

Server Donator

Friday 23 is a good one since eastern part of the world will be celebrating christmas earlier than western..

If you all agreed Friday December 23. Time: 8pm UTC/GMT -7 hours
It will be 11am for philippine time..

also if your from another country please tell me your time zone and country so i can post up what time it will be for you.. thanks

Drakath

gmt+3 Sad

cant we move the time? thats like 4am here u_u most of us europeans are still asleep :S

10My Special Event for Month of December Empty awsome event x) Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:42 pm

ikbenblij

ikbenblij

Can't wait for ur xMas event Very Happy
already feeling The xMas Spirit because of this Smile

11My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 pm

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

GMT+9
Nice date dear "Change"

12My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 am

change

Server Donator

ok the consideration of European im let me make it Friday December 23 10pm GMT -7.. in conclusion

Philippine time 1pm (saturday december 24)
Gmt+3 8am (saturday december 24)
Gmt+9 12pm (saturday decvember 24)

Correct me if im not mistaken.. thanks

PS any other player that didnt live to this timezone that wants to join in please tell me were you at so i can fix the time for the event.. See you ALL there

Last edited by change on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

13My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 am

Drakath

Thanks! Very Happy

14My Special Event for Month of December Empty OK thats The Time and Date Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 pm

GrAvItY

ok the consideration of European im let me make it Friday December 23 10pm GMT -7.. in conclusion

Philippine time 1pm (saturday december 24)
Gmt+3 8am (saturday december 24)
Gmt+9 12pm (saturday decvember 24)

Correct me if im not mistaken.. thanks

PS any other player that didnt live to this timezone that wants to join in please tell me were you at so i can fix the time for the event.. See you ALL there

Last edited by change on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ok GM That The Time And Date I will expect the time and date ^^Very Happy happy Gaming

Vote My Character
Name:ChIppY

15My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 pm

change

Server Donator

First of ALL im not a GM so please stop the GM thing.. im just a regular player

16My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:26 pm

emotioner

Member+

too bad i have work on that day.but i try my best to get in the time.more power vanity server

17My Special Event for Month of December Empty ^^ ;D Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:03 pm

GrAvItY

GM Can U make The Month Of DecemBer have a event That is Worth a Medal Just 200Medals And Done
Just PUD IMBA WEAPONS Expt Shiel and Cloak Can U??? just POst Ur REply

18My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

GrAvItY wrote:GM Can U make The Month Of DecemBer have a event That is Worth a Medal Just 200Medals And Done
Just PUD IMBA WEAPONS Expt Shiel and Cloak Can U??? just POst Ur REply

This wont be happen. Smile

19My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:07 pm

change

Server Donator

death is right.. first thing first im not a GM im just a player in this server and the event will happen according to the info

20My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Good luck on your event sir! (just a respect)
Hopefully i can win those prizes. Very Happy

21My Special Event for Month of December Empty Re: My Special Event for Month of December Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm

ralphzzz

ralphzzz

@Change
hahahaha...

Im laughing in the GM thing xD..

and btw Change Nice... So when the server will be and how to win?.. like if u win for 6 win.. you will win Imba Weps?

Hmmf Smile

GoodLuck to me and to other who will join i just need is awakes 400% MP x3 xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum