FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Event Part 2: Video Making Contest!

+13
maryadominique
intingni
kurochanak
lDeathGoD
GrAvItY
acrojester
suico00
afumero
uMad12
sean1st1
ismailz15
hamtaro20012
Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

FlyForSmurf Christmas Event Part 2: Video Making Contest!

Introduction:
It's been a long time since the last time I made a video contest. So, Here it is. A contest that will be fair to all. It's all about The Christmas within FlyForSmurf!

Instructions:
1. Make a video of your FlyForSmurf's Character and the Community with a Christmas Melodies!
2. It should be minimum of 2 minutes and maximum of 3 minutes. Lower than 2 minutes will be considered disqualified and Over 3 minutes will have a point deduction.
3. Don't ever pass an entry that is unrelated to the event or unrelated to the server.
4. You should include the word "MERRY CHRISTMAS! FlyForSmurf" on your video.
5. This is one character only contest. Meaning only one character will win the prize even you used many characters in-game or you do it with your friends.

Criteria for Judging:
30% - Originality
30% - Cleanliness of the video
20% - Admin's Vote
10% - Relevance to the theme
10% - Props, Customizations, Background Musics, etc.

How to join?:
1. Make a video using any Desktop Recorder, Webcam or Cameras. I suggest using Fraps or Hypercam. **CamStudio is detected ingame you won't be able to use it.
2. After making your video, Upload it on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. After uploading, Follow the form and reply here.
-Character Name (IGN):
-Video Title:
-Video Link (If you can't post links just put the extension here.): Example, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or just this watch?v=u-j4EZb6jGg
-Background Music Titles:

Date of Passing Entries / Deadlines / Announcing of Winners:
Entries should be passed between November 14 to December 1.
Passing of entries will end on December 2.
Winners will be announced on December 5.

Prizes:

1st Place:
1 Imba Dark Shield or Imbaness Cloak
1 Imbaness Weapon
99pcs Scroll of Change Name

2nd Place:
1 Imbaness Weapon
50pcs Scroll of Change Name

Consolation Prize: Pangkabuhayan Showcase

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

hamtaro20012

wow! i like it Smile) Good Job sir GM Smile)

3Christmas Event Part 2: Video Making Contest!  Empty Ask lang poh Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:52 am

ismailz15

Hi GM ano ano ilalagay sa Video???

4Christmas Event Part 2: Video Making Contest!  Empty /yummy Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 am

sean1st1

sean1st1
Member+

Pasali akuh ! Very Happy

Rakii ung dating items ba pwede pang makuha ask ko lng hahaha!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000205535032

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

Nice po ^^

afumero

Nice.. Xcited na ata ako manalo.. hehehe... sana nga..

suico00

suico00

oh! yea sana mka sali ako Very Happy

https://facebook.com/LiNkErOfSoUl

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

xD and where video? Sad Razz

suico00

suico00

san ilalagay yung entry? d2? o sa video LINK ng youtube dun sa desc? san???? pls answer me!

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

Character Name (IGN): uMad
Video Title:Merry Christmas FLYFORSMURF
Video Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Background Music Titles: Christmas with the Chipmunks - 12 days of Christmas - Alvin and the Chipmunks

rendeer Merry Christmas Everybody ! rendeer
flower Happy Smurfing Everyone ! flower

Last edited by uMad12 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

suico00 wrote:san ilalagay yung entry? d2? o sa video LINK ng youtube dun sa desc? san???? pls answer me!
You put your entry here. Just follow Sir Ajeje2's rules and understand. The format given should be followed.

suico00

suico00

Sir ajeje2 pede tagalog christmas song???

13Christmas Event Part 2: Video Making Contest!  Empty HI GM Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

GrAvItY

Wher I Gion To post it?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

suico00

suico00

GrAvItY wrote:Wher I Gion To post it?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
just put your entry here..., and just follow sir ajeje2 rules Very Happy Very Happy

suico00

suico00

wla pang ibang entry jan??????

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Sir, Ok nmn cguro tagalog christmas songs dba? if im not mistaken.

suico00

suico00

hehe.. mlapit narin matapos sakin Very Happy

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

-Character Name (IGN): DeathGoD
-Video Title: Christmas in FlyForSmurf
-Video Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( To be honest this isn't the original one. I just edit something on it. The original don't have any buff or shall i say it wont buff. So i decided to edit it but still the same so that you can see it straight and clearly. Hope it wont affect my criteria for judging.)
-Background Music Titles: Sana ngayong Pasko by: Ariel Rivera

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

lDeathGoD wrote:-Character Name (IGN): DeathGoD
-Video Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( To be honest this isn't the original one. I just edit something on it. The original don't have any buff or shall i say it wont buff. So i decided to edit it but still the same so that you can see it straight and clearly. Hope it wont affect my criteria for judging.)

um! shoudnlt be UR video... should be... OWN yours? but well im just saying... im not being boast... but im saying for your own right...

kurochanak

OK LNG PO BA ROCK MUSIC UNG CHRISTMAS SONG PARA SA BACKGROUND ???

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

uMad12 wrote:
lDeathGoD wrote:-Character Name (IGN): DeathGoD

um! shoudnlt be UR video... should be... OWN yours? but well im just saying... im not being boast... but im saying for your own right...
Cant understand what you are saying. Shocked
Maybe you ask if that's my video? Hmm, its mine. I just edited it as i said, the original one wont buff. Smile

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

I'm saying that, YOU should create, that YOU recorded, not being owned by others. I am just saying. Not being boast, I'm just telling for your own safe

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

uMad12 wrote:I'm saying that, YOU should create, that YOU recorded, not being owned by others. I am just saying. Not being boast, I'm just telling for your own safe
Huh? As i have said, its my video. The original video is also mine and cant be buff that's why i remake it or shall i say edit it. Cant you understand? Shocked

And look at the original copy of that video, who's the maker of it? Smile

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

lDeathGoD wrote:
uMad12 wrote:I'm saying that, YOU should create, that YOU recorded, not being owned by others. I am just saying. Not being boast, I'm just telling for your own safe
Huh? As i have said, its my video. The original video is also mine and cant be buff that's why i remake it or shall i say edit it. Cant you understand? Shocked

And look at the original copy of that video, who's the maker of it? Smile
Oh kay, Sorry if mistaken, I just thought it's not your video . Very sorry, can you add me please when you're online, ign:uMad

uMad12

uMad12
Member+

Sir Ajeje can I change my entry? F***, mine's the worst evar D: i just thought , i made a very simple video -.-''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum