FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathered thoughts how to (maybe) improve the gameplay & feeling!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Swag

Swag

Well it might be hard to understand by people who are not confident with the english language, I'll try to explain it as "translateable" as possible for Google-Translator.

Therefore, before I'll begin this use the translator if you don't understand some parts to your native language:
Code:
http://translate.google.com/

I might not be the one who is at the server for a long time or something, neither am I considered as popular or powerful (or donator) but I've seen that the Acrobat-Types are overly underplayed.
Whilst, yes there are people who still going to play it anyways but they're inefience against the overpowered BP and dual-wielded Blade + shield-bug which gives the blade an insane amount of attack power and special treatments.

However, maybe redumping over the crackshooters/harlequins would be nice, maybe some changes though some skills, since the Revenant Cluster is already "Imbalanced" it's sometimes boring to see people trying as hard as they can to damage with YJ or Rangers overall in PvP.

I know, people might want to say: "NoNo, I'm best, ez kills for me" with Jester/Ranger but consider some other people playing that class it's actualy NOT easy to kill someone.
HoP also doesn't scale that good with STR overall, maybe highten up the dmg by a good amount of percantage?

Anyhow, It's also funny to see peoples balloons when they went into Dark Illusion, haha, just to mention that. (not a bug fix suggestion or something, just to point that out if nobody noticed)

Second: The Ringmasters/Seraphs

OH YES,
this class overly is underplayed and won't be touched in the future too.
All their beeing is oversteped by it's counterpart Billposter/Force Master, whilst it's fun to cast some other buffs which does not scale with anything at all.

So the class is entirely USELESS.

My suggestion how to make it a bit more playable is to first off downgrade the Buff Pangs Buffs to lvl 10 BUT which also gives the same stats like as it would be lvl 20.
At lvl 20 it'll give much higher stats, and the ringmaster will get these changes on skills:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gvur Tialla - It'll stay the same, removing de-buff will be always nice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Holy Cross - Maybe quadruple the dmg done? Would be hardcore. Or let it the same.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Protect - No more static DEF values, will be replaced with a DEF% depending on skill level.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Holyguard - If it's possible, doing the same like Protect but instead of DEF, MDEF.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Spirit Fortune - Same, removing static ATK+ and replace it with ATK%+.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Heal Rain - Will be the same... maybe scale more with INT so that sometimes Remantis is not necessary? haha.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Geburah Tiphreth - I guess it'll be up to you guys how it'll be... my opinion is to leave that as it is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Merkaba Hanzelrusha - More INT, more DMG

Both Master & Hero Skills can be the same because they are just debuff and freeport.

Therefore, I also has beeen thinking about to revamp the Seraph, but I guess it'll be fine with that skills.

I don't know if you could follow me or already writing hate replies right now but as the folder I'm writing in is named "Suggestions" it is what it is.

Don't take it too serious, people should accept changes in some way.
And I guess, this will make the Ringmaster/Seraph more playable and fun to have in some cases, if in PvM or PvP.

+ Jesters and Rangers also will be happy for that change, and I highly doubt that they will overpower BP or Blades but will be a bit competitive in PvP.

Hope you've read it whole and didn't go to TL;DR mode.

Thanks, Swag.

2Gathered thoughts how to (maybe) improve the gameplay & feeling! Empty NICE!!!! Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 am

vimmppii

vimmppii

i think this is a good way to make RM YJ RANGERS will be more played if it will ben dune like so. and one thing abut the buffs like when skils maxed it wod give like dubbel efekt like lvl 20 normal buffs wode would give like lvl 40 so if we say Heap Up give 40sta normal and when we say its lvl 40 it would give 80sta so lvl 10 hep is like lvl 20 and lvl 20 is like lvl40 if you know how i mean (sorry if im not god at explaining and my englis spelling is not so good Razz ) so i think thats a good way to enkrease players on RMS so far. hope it can be done thank you!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum