FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Imbalance in the Server!

+25
pycia
kuripot
jarelliss
dharkie
meisterazura13
Ieanne
rheinlee27
jarheadz10
GameGuard
jheiipi
changpen
hamtaro20012
Pudz
billie24
molenz33
acrojester
lDeathGoD
anzuki04
miroku177
misscream
schwarzmage
googlegirl
Aeohard
kurochanak
Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want more imbalance community?

More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% [ 97 ]
More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 122

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

schwarzmage

schwarzmage
Member++

PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

JUST CLICK ON YES or NO just above this topic

27More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 pm

jheiipi

lol! NICE Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------
xTasteMyWand

http://jheiipi.tumblr.com

28More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm

GameGuard

i agree with the suggestion of more premiums, but if more awakes? omg is 400 max awake still not enough for you guys?? think before you Vote. how can we help to increase the donation in this server if the max awake now is 500.
high awake = low chance to donate other people here because they are contented and they can easily kill and hunt.
hope you understand my point.

29More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am

jarheadz10

jarheadz10

GameGuard wrote:i agree with the suggestion of more premiums, but if more awakes? omg is 400 max awake still not enough for you guys?? think before you Vote. how can we help to increase the donation in this server if the max awake now is 500.
high awake = low chance to donate other people here because they are contented and they can easily kill and hunt.

+1 on that.

30More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:13 am

rheinlee27

400 nlng max awake.. 500 para sa donor mas okei yun

31More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

miroku177

GameGuard wrote:i agree with the suggestion of more premiums, but if more awakes? omg is 400 max awake still not enough for you guys?? think before you Vote. how can we help to increase the donation in this server if the max awake now is 500.

yeah true

32More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty OK Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:49 am

googlegirl

its ok to have new sets of AWAKE.... more reason to be active ^^, alien AWAKING time ..... santa

33More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

500 3x normal awake! and i vote on "Yes"
Who Vote on "No"
REAL NOOB's

34More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Pudz

Pudz

its a big NO.. it would be very unfair for both sides(donors and non-donors) specially for those who waste their time getting 3x awakes, increasing the awakes to 500% would cause a lot of problems to the players who have perfect awakes particularly the donors..

35More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Hmm .. Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Ieanne

[b]Hmmm .. maganda na rin .. kzo nga lng .. tama iba , syang mga na awakes na 3x 400 .. Suggest ku . kung maiiba na rin awakes 400 - 500 .. Sana pt Fashion ma-iba awakes Very Happy .. pra maganda .. DB ? ahaha ^^ Peace .

36More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 pm

meisterazura13

meisterazura13

I think this idea is good but you may add awakes like 500 also for them so it would be fair for them and pls change our items with 3x 400 awakes to 500 and also please update some stuff like buff pang and if you can add some good cs like hiphop set for only like 3 days or 2 days. That's good GM but please no wipe out Very Happy

So people please vote YES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

37More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm

miroku177

Pudz wrote:
lDeathGoD wrote:Buff pang is much better to edit but not the awakes.

~Just a suggestion.

Deathgod is right.. buff pang must be edited and not the awakes.. 400% is enough, 500% awake is too much lol!

~Suggestion only Very Happy

Edit only the pang and dont edit those awakes

38More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm

miroku177

lets vote for NO!!!

39More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 pm

dharkie

WTF 500 Max Awke ??

Not good

u Should make only 400 Max
and 500 for donate so donation whould be balance u know

40More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:36 pm

dharkie

Pudz wrote:its a big NO.. it would be very unfair for both sides(donors and non-donors) specially for those who waste their time getting 3x awakes, increasing the awakes to 500% would cause a lot of problems to the players who have perfect awakes particularly the donors..

Agreed

41More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 pm

jarelliss

Make the DUNGEONS BY PARTY BECAUSE ITS HARD WAITING TOO LONG for just 1 ANKOU w/ SHARING to the people that you dont know

42More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

jarelliss wrote:Make the DUNGEONS BY PARTY BECAUSE ITS HARD WAITING TOO LONG for just 1 ANKOU w/ SHARING to the people that you dont know
Another issued topic here. But its true. Make the dungeon by party.

43More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:44 pm

schwarzmage

schwarzmage
Member++

jarelliss wrote:Make the DUNGEONS BY PARTY BECAUSE ITS HARD WAITING TOO LONG for just 1 ANKOU w/ SHARING to the people that you dont know

That's true. But this topic is irrelevant. This will just lead us away from the topic of 500% awake, if we want it or not. I think this topic belongs to suggestions section. Unfortunately this have been already suggested by coldfire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So please read before posting. Sleep

Last edited by schwarzmage on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

44More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 am

kuripot

if u cant agree u can transfer to the Balance Server Named As Grouchy .. Because this server is imbalance it must be 500% awake .. you can donate in grouchy.. hope you understand

45More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 am

hamtaro20012

billie24 wrote:i VOTE no for 400-500 % but YES in more premium items :DD

i vote no!

46More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 am

Pudz

Pudz

Looks like the YES vote is winning..
No No No No No
I hope the admins will consider our suggestions and comments regarding this issue..
lol!

47More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 pm

GameGuard

we hope so.

48More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Imbalance in the Server! Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Pudz wrote:Looks like the YES vote is winning..
No No No No No
I hope the admins will consider our suggestions and comments regarding this issue..
lol!

Hopefully they consider our thoughts and issues about this one even though more votes on Yes.
Edit stuffs is much better than to have 500 awakes but its your still decision to made sir Rakii. We play and we enjoy. Smile

49More Imbalance in the Server! - Page 2 Empty :D:D:D:D:D: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 pm

pycia

YES FOR 500 AWAKES Razz YEAH

Cuddlejump

Cuddlejump
Member++

lol! Twisted Evil also make a scroll for the cs items: we need scrolls like Speed&Adoch&incresehp+400%and so on (: Twisted Evil lol!

https://www.facebook.com/Dumassasain#!/DumassAsian

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum