FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batang X shield

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batang X shield Empty Batang X shield Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 am

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

My suggestion is that you should make BatangXShield as a Drop from Kheldor at Catacombs of Anguish. But its admin's decision Very Happy

2Batang X shield Empty Re: Batang X shield Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:13 am

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:My suggestion is that you should make BatangXShield as a Drop from Kheldor at Catacombs of Anguish. But its admin's decision Very Happy

if it were made to be a drop then the GMs will only give pets as their prizes, no other choice ^^

-just saying Laughing

3Batang X shield Empty Re: Batang X shield Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 am

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

gadamnit700 wrote:
nathpld123 wrote:My suggestion is that you should make BatangXShield as a Drop from Kheldor at Catacombs of Anguish. But its admin's decision Very Happy

if it were made to be a drop then the GMs will only give pets as their prizes, no other choice ^^

-just saying Laughing

Well you have a point there but of course there is always a solution for that. You can only enter Catacombs of Anguish every 8 hours so it means 8 hours = 1 BatangXshield unless you fail going through the map. This map is kinda confusing so sometimes you might get lost. This is challenging and fun. About the Question and Answer event, they can still make BatangXShield as a Reward. Nothing is wrong right? xD

4Batang X shield Empty Re: Batang X shield Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 am

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:
gadamnit700 wrote:

-just saying Laughing

Well you have a point there but of course there is always a solution for that. You can only enter Catacombs of Anguish every 8 hours so it means 8 hours = 1 BatangXshield unless you fail going through the map. This map is kinda confusing so sometimes you might get lost. This is challenging and fun. About the Question and Answer event, they can still make BatangXShield as a Reward. Nothing is wrong right? xD

haha okay u have a point there XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum