FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM can you accept this for other players that cant donate . using LBC etc.

+2
nathpld123
billie24
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

billie24

billie24

GM's with all your respect .. some players want to donate . but they can't they dont know how to donate using LBC etc . like me .. im a normal player and i want to be stronger .. i like to donate but i cant i dunno how .. im suggesting if you can , "IF" only .. we can donate using load ?? so nobody will be scammed .. its only my suggestion GM Smile) ^^ more power po Smile

- bEsT SerVer EveR Smile <3 Smile) .

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

I just made a Thread on how to donate. Please go to section and check my [GUIDE].

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

We do accept donations thru LBC.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

taeakow

taeakow
Server Donator

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:We do accept donations thru LBC.
nakuha nyu na po ba sir sana kunin nyu na po ngaun Sad

acrojester

acrojester
Member+

in GUIDE no Russia!!! Rakii add WebMoney Please

billie24

billie24

GM rakii :DD the meaning of my thread is if we can donate using load :DD but exact amount of the items Smile)) IF only sir Smile)

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

billie24 wrote:GM rakii :DD the meaning of my thread is if we can donate using load :DD but exact amount of the items Smile)) IF only sir Smile)

Big no for your idea. It is so easy to scam if we have Load system here. And this will give headache to Admin's

billie24

billie24

hey sir .. i dont say that players will sell it U.U the players will load GM's so they can get the items they want OK ?? XD

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

billie24 wrote:hey sir .. i dont say that players will sell it U.U the players will load GM's so they can get the items they want OK ?? XD

As i said before "It is easy to scam with Load System" no matter what you say the answer is still the same :S

billie24

billie24

LOL sir :DD !! XDD GM's will SCAM !!! think about your post Smile i think u dont know what ur saying x)

boner07

boner07
Member+

billie24 wrote:GM rakii :DD the meaning of my thread is if we can donate using load :DD but exact amount of the items Smile)) IF only sir Smile)

I think this can be possible IF:
1.Only GM Rakii's Cellphone number is going to be used(since he is the one recieving it Very Happy)
2.Only Cell Cards are used(depending on sir rakii's subscriber)
3.Information should be sent like
Name,Username,Character,The Cell card # and Pin

but having this "Load System" has ups and downs...it may be easier for donators but the admin would have an extra hussle on their part coz they would still need to load the card to confirm that it is not used and one big thing DO THEY REALLY NEED LOAD? lol!

My opinion only...Very Happy

billie24

billie24

wahahaha Smile) possible :DD !! Smile)))))) XDD 1.5k load wahahahaha !! XDD /sparkle Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum