FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Greedy

Greedy
Server Donator

This message is intended for all GM !

It has been several days since there was no events or gs ! Thus please make your job, and make more of events and gs a day, because players begin to miss!
If you are not enough you have to recruit, and It would be good to fix hours for gs and not only for Filipinos.

THX - Friendly Greedy

(sry for copy post i just want to be sure you read this message !)

2NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 pm

coolboy

Server Donator

Agree+Some players might quit Sad

3NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Events? I don't know yet.

GS? Surely after we transfer on another dedicated server i'll be getting a new GS/Invasion GM.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

4NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 pm

coolboy

Server Donator

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:Events? I don't know yet.

GS? Surely after we transfer on another dedicated server i'll be getting a new GS/Invasion GM.

Ohh okay Very Happy

5NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:09 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

there was a GS just now, one round NDGS one round NGS ^^

6NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

it was hosted by GM Poee ^_^

7NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 pm

coolboy

Server Donator

yeah after long time Very Happy

8NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS  Empty Re: NOT ENOUGH EVENTS AND GS Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

well yeah the GMs are busy with their school cuz its finals week

probably this sem break they will be very active ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum