FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donated.. A while ago.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donated.. A while ago. Empty Donated.. A while ago. Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 am

Demonic

Member+

I donated a loooong time ago and got my rewards, but there was a server wipe and Rakii said I'd get my stuff back, which I never did. So I quit.
I may join again, but I am certainly not donating again unless I can get my Chaotic Sword back. Prices have changed, they were originally 3$ each before August, I donated in July.

Proof:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Donated.. A while ago. Empty Re: Donated.. A while ago. Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 am

coolboy

Server Donator

Chaotic Sword is in Peach shop

3Donated.. A while ago. Empty its in the npccc Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 pm

15ad15hotttt

Yeah,, but it's invisible just point the mouse cursor on the space b/w two weapon

4Donated.. A while ago. Empty Re: Donated.. A while ago. Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 am

Demonic

Member+

Rofl.
I hope Rakii replies, I'm certainly not getting a Chaotic weapon.. Soo..

5Donated.. A while ago. Empty Re: Donated.. A while ago. Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:48 am

Demonic

Member+

Well. Looks like I'm not playing. Terrible. I advise people not to donate unless you are somewhat close to Rakii in real life.

6Donated.. A while ago. Empty Re: Donated.. A while ago. Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Demonic

Member+

Bump.

I want people to know that Rakii doesn't really give a damn.

7Donated.. A while ago. Empty Re: Donated.. A while ago. Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

BaLoT4SaLe

BaLoT4SaLe
Member+

i think Rakii is Busy ...
He's been busy all week doing something very important for this server to be saved. Please bear with for a while .. XD

https://www.facebook.com/princesschiecute

8Donated.. A while ago. Empty rolf:) Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

manskie18

i think ur wrong dude but im not sure if this is the email address or name to the reciever in paypal...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i think is that...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum