FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me on this patch error. pls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me on this patch error.  pls Empty help me on this patch error. pls Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

flyffgod1

<ICANTPOSTEXTERNALLINKS>

PROBLEM: CODE: 12002 RESULT: 7

Im a new user, just downloaded parts 1 and 2 of the full client.

I started the patch a while ago. the patch is out of 3011. most of the time, the error above appears. if i click ok then retry, the patch continues. but at this certain patch, the error always appears halfway a single patch.(for example: patch 1/1590. at the middle of download of 1/1590, error message appears.)I tried restarting the launcher and the computer but nothing happened.

to the one who replied about checking my files: my files are complete. thank you.

Last edited by flyffgod1 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : filipino to english)

2help me on this patch error.  pls Empty Re: help me on this patch error. pls Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 pm

wakokoy

wakokoy

try mo view ung mga files mo baka may kulang ganun din akin e nadelete ko ung wdarena ko bago ko nipatch ganun lumabas paki check baka may kulang sa files mo

3help me on this patch error.  pls Empty Re: help me on this patch error. pls Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

flyffgod1 wrote:<ICANTPOSTEXTERNALLINKS>

PROBLEM: CODE: 12002 RESULT: 7

new user plng po ako. kakadownload lng po ng part 1 and 2 ng full client.

kanina po nastart q na ang patch. 3011 ang patch.
madalas po magerror pero pag pinindot q ung OK->Retry, tumutuloy naman.
pero dito po, lagi nageerror, hindi na po tumutuloy ang patch. ilang beses q na rin po nireRetry.

hindi na po 3011 kasi po napatch na ung iba kanina. nirestart q po launcher.

Try to speak in english, maybe we can help you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum