FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Status

So, What's your decision?

Server Status Vote_lcap16%Server Status Vote_rcap 16% [ 6 ]
Server Status Vote_lcap76%Server Status Vote_rcap 76% [ 28 ]
Server Status Vote_lcap8%Server Status Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server Status Empty Server Status Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

As we all noticed, the server's total online everyday was too low this past 2 months and that means the server's total donation was low too. I won't be able to pay the dedicated server, security and other expenses with this kind of donation this past 2 months.
All of the server's savings were already spent and I only have a few left. Maybe this will be our last month, no, maybe last week?
if this continue. I got some ideas and suggestions and I need you to decide as soon as possible. Read below for more informations.

Option 1: Server Wipe-Out.
All players will start with a new account and characters. Nothing will be changed ingame and donation shop.

Option 2: Continue as it is.
No deletion of accounts and characters. Just stay on it's current status.

Option 3: Server Rebuild
All accounts and characters will be deleted. All current donation items will be available ingame for red chips/chaos exchange
except cards and new premium items. New set of staffs. One cluster only.

Current donators will have some benefits if you choose Option 3 and Option 1. (But you must have a donator rank in forums)
I know that current donators will think that Option 1 and Option 3 will be unfair to them. But I don't have a choice anymore rather than closing the server

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum