FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the good of server..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the good of server.. Empty For the good of server.. Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Batas

I'm Planning to retire as a GM. Many people sayin' most of the GM are not active so the game sometimes became boring.. Ok.. I admit.. I'm not an active gm anymore..
sorry sa team.. Bihira lang talaga ako mag online.. sa facebook yes.. always.. but in games.. not anymore.. Thanks sa mga players na nirespeto ako.. sa mga haters thank you rin.. you made me popular . Smile in any way.. well. Goodluck sa magiging kapalit ko.. i will pass the torch to you..
Maraming nakakakilala sa akin. specially mga old players ng smurf. Flyforkira to Helix, Helix to fliptopflyff and fliptopflyff to smurf.

thank you guys. Smile

P.S I'll be active in our facebook group. I might share some hacks in some facebook games. like tetris battle Backyard monster.. battle pirates. etc. Smile
GM Batas signing off

2For the good of server.. Empty Re: For the good of server.. Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

jarheadz10

jarheadz10

thank you sir for being one of the staffs and GMs and giving fun events for those early days of smurf. because of those things you've made, it made the server to be known and famous; and again thank you.

*salute*

3For the good of server.. Empty Re: For the good of server.. Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Batas wrote:I'm Planning to retire as a GM. Many people sayin' most of the GM are not active so the game sometimes became boring.. Ok.. I admit.. I'm not an active gm anymore..
sorry sa team.. Bihira lang talaga ako mag online.. sa facebook yes.. always.. but in games.. not anymore.. Thanks sa mga players na nirespeto ako.. sa mga haters thank you rin.. you made me popular . Smile in any way.. well. Goodluck sa magiging kapalit ko.. i will pass the torch to you..
Maraming nakakakilala sa akin. specially mga old players ng smurf. Flyforkira to Helix, Helix to fliptopflyff and fliptopflyff to smurf.

thank you guys. Smile

P.S I'll be active in our facebook group. I might share some hacks in some facebook games. like tetris battle Backyard monster.. battle pirates. etc. Smile
GM Batas signing off

We'll respect your decision sir.
Anyway you are welcome anytime you want.
Goodluck! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum