FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applying For GM APPLICATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applying For GM APPLICATION Empty Applying For GM APPLICATION Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 am

ash027

Name:Mark Del Rosario
Time ZOne:+12GMT
Experience Being Game Master:I Experience in your own Flyff Game The First of All is FlyffHelix and Fly For Keria and Fliptopflyff we have lot of experience in game moderating ^^ and also i miss you 2 raki and ken the old memories we play XD recovering items to the player after you wipe your server ahahaha and make player happy and ken said to me that if im back for being gm ken will always be active here in smurf ^^ thats why i play dis because i miss u and you are my friend in nitak and jejemonflyff xD
Why do you want to become a Game Moderator:Because i have a lot of experience of being GM in ur own GM and make your server Happy and im always online now because i have now an internet and im also help you to develop your server make edit items ^^ and many more because i'm a pro it now haha LAWLZ JOKE just kidding
How Did You Found us:i found this in gerry and gerrick also in ken XD

Good Luck To Your Server Raki have a Great Flyff Server Keep up the Good Work
~Glaphan
~Mushpoie
~Demian LAWLZ xD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum