FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demonic's Developer/Game Master Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Member+

In-Game Name: Demonic

Active Email Address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Currently working on other server? Yes or No?: Yes. Tantalizing317 (Runescape server) I am retiring soon from there after I add a few items.

Any experience developing in other server? Explain further: I have been a Developer in DemonicFlyff (Closed), GunZ servers, and Runescape servers.

What type of developer you are? Explain: I am experienced in Blender, which is 3D modeling. I can create custom weapons and items.

Show some of your works.(Minimum of 5 Images): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[More recent work]

Other info:

I have been GM for a lot of GunZ servers, two Flyff servers, and a lot of Runescape servers. I am a trustworthy person who gets the job done. I'm a nice person who also loves to help people out with their problems. I am fluent in English, and I can help Portugal/Filipino players. I hope I get the job as a Developer and or GameMaster, and I won't let you down! tongue

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Maybe show some works that is connected to flyff and may i see if its working. I mean make a test to it.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Demonic

Member+

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:Maybe show some works that is connected to flyff and may i see if its working. I mean make a test to it.
I have no proof that I've developed for Flyff servers, but I have proof that I developed for GunZ servers. I can't make a Flyff test server and show you the items ingame because I simply can't host a server. But it is easy converting and adding models and textures in the game.
Here's proof that I have made items for GunZ though:

[I made the sword]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Demonic

Member+

Rakii? I want to be either declined or accepted. I feel I can greatly help the server for all the players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum