FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joevan's Event GM application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joevan's Event GM application Empty Joevan's Event GM application Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 pm

dark009

In-Real Life Name:Joevan Naldoza Calimbo
In-Game Name:IKnowRight
Level & Job:Level 129 Blade (DONATOR)

Hours online everyday: (3~6 hours monday-friday depends on school schedule but as much as possible i would log in to make events and do my job) (saturday sunday 8~12 hours a day)

Working or Student:Student 3rd year High School

Event Ideas: H&S,Riddles,Question&Answer,Jumbled Letters,Math,Most PvP points (non donors only),Fill in the blanks,Blade vs Blade tournament(non donors & donors),BP vs BP tournament(non donors & donors)Note:The siege for both donor and non donor are separated,Ugliest fashion and the best quote

Why would we choose you?: Well,You should choose me,Because I am a responsible person, I know what are the right things to do, And the things that are not to be done, I am mature enough to mingle with other people, I know all the GM codes I have them in my head Very Happy, I've been a player of SmurfFlyff for 4 months and I think I know almost all the things i have to know here in Smurf Server,And if there would be more things that I need to know.I would like them to be discovered by me,Well Im a fast learner too

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: Intelligent,Pasensyahin,Mabait,Matulungin sa kapwa tao,Fast Learner, I can speak Fluent English so that foreigners would understand what i say,I aint lazy too

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?:Yes I do have an experience being a staff in other Flyff private servers
1)Zumina Flyff for 3 months but I resigned because the server got wiped and it lost a lot of players

Please read sir Rakii
Thanks ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum