FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

*must read by GM/Admins/Players*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*must read by GM/Admins/Players* Empty *must read by GM/Admins/Players* Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

MurderDoll

MurderDoll

please be strict on the event/gs time, donors get bored and immediately search for other servers. Sometimes GMs are ill tempered which is not the right trait of a GOOD GAME MODERATOR. Neutral

how come i know all this stuff Question Question

1. it is because, most of the players[like me] have longer playing hours than any of the Game moderators to the fact that there are lots of GMs here.

2. being bias is so obvious on the GM's side

3. rudeness / disrespectfulness by not complying with the social "laws" or etiquette of ill tempered Game moderators must be removed, [players just tolerate these stuffs because you have the authority to ban them]

That's all, my point is, if you give the rules, schedules, events, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

PS. Please don't be offended on what i stated these are my Objective Criticism about what is happening inside the game. i hope these will change sooner or later.

@players: Follow the thread if you have more suggestions abt what i stated.

@all: Keep supporting our beloved server

Credits to Rakii on all, please support the server by voting, and if you can, please DONATE

2*must read by GM/Admins/Players* Empty Re: *must read by GM/Admins/Players* Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

jomar20

i agree Razz

3*must read by GM/Admins/Players* Empty Re: *must read by GM/Admins/Players* Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Sunday

Sunday

The number 3 = TOTALLY true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum