FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW gm Lighty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW gm Lighty Empty NEW gm Lighty Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Lighty

In-Game Name

Laney

IRL Name:

Ali

Australia, Adelaide

Languages:

English

Time Zone:

GMT + 10:30

Do you know the process in starting the Guild Siege? (Explain how)
: Yea I know because I'm Hosting for Siege.It's Just Simply...Just Type
/GCIn:For Applying the Siege
/GCOpen:For the Line up.
/GCNext:To start The Siege
/GCNext:(Again)(If you want to make it fast ..To start The siege)
/GCClose:To End The Siege

Do you know how to entertain players? (Your events here)
:To entertain the player and not to bored....I'm making event for atlease 2-3 rounds...I have another type/ways 4 event...Example:Mail event/Puzzle Event/H&S and etc....

Where do you usually play smurfflyff?:I'm playing this flyff here in my house...

GM Experience:

I have been a GM on a couple servers such as, Hentai Flyff, Underground Flyff & Imperial FlyFF. I have also created and managed 4 servers before, 1 V13, 2 V14, 1 V15, all on Hamachi though. I have memorized all of the GM commands and I know how to use them.

FlyFF Experience:

I have been playing Flyff since V7 and I had begun playing FlyFF private servers when V12 came out. I played on eFlyFF servers, Glaphan, Mia & Demian PK and I have played multiple Private servers.

Why do I want to be a GM?

I want to be a GM because I am familiar with the GM experience including codes and standards and I also want to be a GM because I am willing to help others and I can communicate with most players. I am willing to help others with any problems they might have in game and I am not angered by people who cannot speak perfect English. I like to host events also because I know how many players feel after a stressful day of training and would like to relax and end off their day with a fun and relaxing event. I enjoy working with others in general which is why i think I may be suitable for the position of GM. I also would like to be a GM because I think that SmurfGaming is one of the best servers I have ever played and I am willing to help Rakii and his team in any way I possibly could.

How did you found us?

I find your server from gtop100.
lol!
Hope u Accept it.

Last edited by Lighty on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

2NEW gm Lighty Empty Re: NEW gm Lighty Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 pm

яуaηкυηÜ

Full name?

3NEW gm Lighty Empty Re: NEW gm Lighty Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Lighty

Ali Hyder Musa

Sponsored content