FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event GM Application xMineski Version Ü

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Event GM Application xMineski Version Ü Empty Event GM Application xMineski Version Ü Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm

rpidizon005

In-Real Life Name: Rafael M. Bustamante

In-Game Name: xMineski / CrystalSoul (I didn't list the rest coz I'm not opening them) Smile

Level & Job: 129 Billposter/Blade Smile

Hours Online Everyday: Saturday & Sunday around 4-9 Hours
Monday - Friday 5 Hours Smile

Working or Student: Student 2nd year highschool Smile

Event Ideas: I have a lot of ideas regarding in-game events. Like Hide and Seek, Fast Hands (w/ a twist Wink), Question & Answer, Fill in the Blanks, Find my Spot (In collecting area), Initials, Racing (By running & flying), Bring Me , 1 Penya Event.

Why would we choose you?
: You should choose me because I have a natural talent for disciplining players, I'm very approachable, I'll offer my services if they are needed, provided I'm not busy. I'm a very talented and responsible SMURFER and I respect the GMs and co-players in this server. And I'm always active! Smile
(I've been playing smurf for three months now, which is why I know most of the likes and dislikes of the players).
Smile

What are your uniqueness to the other applicants?: I am a responsible and reliable person Smile . I'm a cooperative team player Smile

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: None but I hope you would choose me. Smile

Thanks for reading my application Smile
I Hope if you choose me I could make smurf a better place
Smile
lol!

I LOVE SMURF lol!

Last edited by rpidizon005 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 15 times in total

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1784352245

eyalalican

eyalalican

nice application Wink

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

All events idea are common events in-game. Such as Fast Hands, Q&A and more.

No experience?

#Denied/Closed.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum