FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with Azira, DC ;(

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Problem with Azira, DC ;( Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:08 am

berdi789

When i go to the Azira i have lag and 1sec later DC. I can't log in my character Sad , please help!

My English is EASY, i am Polen, sorry Embarassed

2Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Re: Problem with Azira, DC ;( Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 am

acam

I got the same problem like him -.- Only that i´m standing in the arena.

3Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Arena get disconnected. Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm

DeadorAlive

Same goes for me... i get stuck in the arena and get disconnected i dunno why... i already patch everyting re-install but i still get disconnect when i enter my char that get stuck in the arena... but the other players never get stuck can someone help us? i've been waiting for GM to respond 3 days from now but they still didnt answer our problems, please respond asap. we want to know if the arena has a bug or ??.

4Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Re: Problem with Azira, DC ;( Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 pm

berdi789

I think Arena and Azira is bugged on the patch, but when we download full client this bugs will be stops... Now, i download full client, see yaa Wink

5Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Arena Stucked and getting Disconnected Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am

DeadorAlive

Well i did everyting like i said i reinstall everyting even the full client but the bug is still there i think the problem is the arena and the azria...

6Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Re: Problem with Azira, DC ;( Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 am

berdi789

Yes, this is problem with azria and arena becuse i download full client and bug is too still there...
Gm's please, do anything with this, becuse i can't play...

7Problem with Azira, DC ;( Empty Re: Problem with Azira, DC ;( Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 am

berdi789

Ehhh... my 2'nd class is bugged. 1'st class is in azria, 2'nd is in arena... OMG.
Please GM's do anything with this problem.

My chars:
1-Azira: berdi789
2-Arena: CravenPL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum