FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

FlyForSmurf Official Guild Siege Tournament!

+9
jarheadz10
Mique
Fiend
ruther077
Jenn
lDeathGoD
Ace
jomar20
Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Updated! TeamLucena. Don't change it anymore. Do not rename.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Jenn

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:Updated! TeamLucena. Don't change it anymore. Do not rename.

Cge po GM, yan na po ung final leader and members ng TeamLucena last na po yan ^^ salamat

28FlyForSmurf Official Guild Siege Tournament! - Page 2 Empty ...urgent... Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 am

jarheadz10

jarheadz10

sir, i need to have an answer over this ASAP....

i did a transaction over a player that sells her fist a week ago... gave the money to her and she said that to wait for the fist to be mailed. i'd waited for it somehow, but then i was joined in Fiend's group and considered me as a non-donor and then was registered, not having the fist at that time... but then, fist was sent a few mins. ago.

now, the questions sir, am i now a donor player, then can i use the fist on the event siege? can you change the status of me as a donor on the application?

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

jarheadz10 wrote:sir, i need to have an answer over this ASAP....

i did a transaction over a player that sells her fist a week ago... gave the money to her and she said that to wait for the fist to be mailed. i'd waited for it somehow, but then i was joined in Fiend's group and considered me as a non-donor and then was registered, not having the fist at that time... but then, fist was sent a few mins. ago.

now, the questions sir, am i now a donor player, then can i use the fist on the event siege? can you change the status of me as a donor on the application?

No, I think.
Because as the rules. ONLY ONE BILLPOSTER DONATOR PER TEAM.

jarheadz10

jarheadz10

okay... thanks for the info then.

jamskiter

Team Name (Guild Name) :TheLastTymer
Team Leader: F0rgiveMe [NON-DONOR / Force Master]
Team Members:
- R LlicheKA [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]
- R Necromancery [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]
- R BossChixx [NON-DONOR / ARCANIST]
- R LordCrIKeT [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]

32FlyForSmurf Official Guild Siege Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Registration Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Pudz

Pudz

Team Name (Guild Name) :LifeBreak
Team Leader: Husby [DONOR / Force Master]
Team Members:
- R MultiCast [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]
- R xSlowhand [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]
- R Pudz4DaBrain [NON-DONOR / FORCE MASTER]
- R RacheL [NON-DONOR / ARCANIST]

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Team LifeBreak Listed!
Team TheLastTymer Listed!

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:
jarheadz10 wrote:sir, i need to have an answer over this ASAP....

No, I think.
Because as the rules. ONLY ONE BILLPOSTER DONATOR PER TEAM.

As i ask earlier sir Rak, You said Player with a donor item consider as a DONOR. As a side of this player. He/she should be in a Donor status. Am i right? He got Donate item. As the Rules says 1 BP per Donor each team.

~Just wanna clarify it sir.Thanks!

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

lDeathGoD wrote:

As i ask earlier sir Rak, You said Player with a donor item consider as a DONOR. As a side of this player. He/she should be in a Donor status. Am i right? He got Donate item. As the Rules says 1 BP per Donor each team.

I knew it. Even you got donor items. If you are registered as Non-Donor or your team already had a Donor BP you can't equip any (BP)donor item.

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:
lDeathGoD wrote:

I knew it. Even you got donor items. If you are registered as Non-Donor or your team already had a Donor BP you can't equip any (BP)donor item.
Thanks again sir. Btw sir rakii, about the question i ask in donation. Plss answer it too. Thanks! Very Happy

Jenn

GM: anu poh ung mga preventive measure nyo.. kz xmpre ung mga player n my donor items.. sa mismong laban eh pde mag palit ng gamit eh..

Dark11

Team Name(Guild Name): AntiDonator
Team Leader: ADllHikaruS [NON-DONOR / Arcanist]
Team Members:
- ADllkRishiA [NON-DONOR / Arcanist]
- ADllAshley [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- PWNllTutxsieE [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- PSllChaos [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]

Jenn

Rakii (Ajeje Ü) wrote:Updated! TeamLucena. Don't change it anymore. Do not rename.

gm na change name ko na po eh dalwa lang naman po un. Calibz-HannaDominique then JulieAnne-KristelJoy
please po sana po maka join parin kame Sad

Jenn

yes GM tnx...GM my ask 1 thing.. anu poh ung isaktong tym and date ng tournament pra nman maaus nmen ung mga PC d2 sa shop nmen.. at n ma eh reserve n din...

TNX GM

41FlyForSmurf Official Guild Siege Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Manyakis :)) Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm

ivan02

<h1><center><font color="blue" face="paprus">Team Name(Guild Name): Manyakiz
Team Leader: Wade [DONOR / Slayer]
Team Members:
- LeaknTaste [Donor / ForceMaster]
- xKats [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- YouAreMyTarget [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- TakeyourShirtOff [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]</h1></center></font>

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Team AntiDonator Listed!
Team Manyakiz Listed!

ivan02

Team Name(Guild Name): Manyakiz
Team Leader: VVade [DONOR / Slayer]
Team Members:
- LeaknTaste [Donor / ForceMaster]
- xKats [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- YouAreMyTarget [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]
- TakeyourShirtOff [NON-DONOR / ForceMaster]RePost Gm i Got mistake for my member wrong spelling name .. not "W" Double "V" VVade im so sorry Shocked Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum