FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application Empty GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 am

parkerz

In-Real Life Name:

Dennis Parker

USA, I'm American.

In-Game Name:

Hypnotic, BOOTYSLAPsmacK, BOOTYSLAPspanK, knight6

Level & Job:

140+ Forcemaster, Harlequin, Slayer, Templar

Hours online everyday:

Weekdays: 5-8Hrs Weekends: 8-10Hrs

Working or Student:

I am Student, Enlisted in the Air Force.

Event Ideas:

Of course the everyday Fast Hands and QnA ect.
But you always need to be creative.
Longest,Highest Jump - Self explanatory See who can run the fastest to jump the farthest.
Class Vs Class Tournaments - Class vs class until I have every winner of the class and then start with job vs job. down till there is single winners. All winners Will be rewarded.
Twins Fashion Show - 2People Have to create a fashion and look like Famous people, within 30mins of when i say start.
Most Wanted- I'll say a Characters name, and First 5 People to find him and defeat him. Get a Title Most Wanted, This event only special occasions.
Highest Damage to GM - The Donor and Non-Donor that Has the Highest damage to a GM Wins, Only 1 Winner from each.
GIANT - GM makes himself HUGE with MEGA HP and just let players have fun to finally beat on a GM. This could be another Title Reward, All that participated get GM Ass Kicker Title, And this event held Rarely.
SPIN THE PVP - Players will make a big circle around the arena. I will spin in circles and call players out 1 by 1 or 3 by 3 to have random fun pvp with others untill there is 10 left standing.
PERFECT COUPLE - 2 People Become a Couple and be the cutest they can be I will choose 2 random judges to help me and we'll find the perfect couple.

Why would we choose you?:

I feel you should choose me because I can be very creative and i strive to be all that i can be. I will constantly keep this server NOT boring and try my best to keep everyone happy and bring some life to the community. I will be steadily thinking of better and more involved events for the community. I won't rest until the server and staff is all that we can be.

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?:

I think all applications are just as good as me, some maybe better. I just want the server to be successful and to have fun.. cause in the end fun is all that matters, that's why we are all here... for fun. If i could become GM and spread that point across to the server.. That would be all the fun I need.

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?:

I do have experience.. And I wouldn't lie about it... I know about all the .commands and all the .item commands, spawning mobs, tele, helping players with tech issues, helping players with anything they need help with really because in the end the player makes the community.

2GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 am

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

The second time around.

Longest,Highest Jump - Self explanatory See who can run the fastest to jump the farthest.

Won't work. Because of the max speed in the server.

Class Vs Class Tournaments - Class vs class until I have every winner of the class and then start with job vs job. down till there is single winners. All winners Will be rewarded.

Interesting. But, What do you mean by All winners? You mean Its more than one winner? Explain further.

Most Wanted- I'll say a Characters name, and First 5 People to find him and defeat him. Get a Title Most Wanted, This event only special occasions.

What do you mean by, Get a Title Most Wanted?

Highest Damage to GM - The Donor and Non-Donor that Has the Highest damage to a GM Wins, Only 1 Winner from each.

Wont be effective. Even you won't merge Donors to Non-Donor. ForceMasters/BPs will own. And every single donation counts as a donor item. If you only have 1 donor item VS a Full donate donor, Do you think you can win?

GIANT - GM makes himself HUGE with MEGA HP and just let players have fun to finally beat on a GM. This could be another Title Reward, All that participated get GM Ass Kicker Title, And this event held Rarely.

No matter what you think is impossible. Making huge characters need a server restarts to take effect. You mean Title Reward? FAME TITLE? It's kinda work on Files to edit those title and put an item so he can get the title when use is hard.

SPIN THE PVP - Players will make a big circle around the arena. I will spin in circles and call players out 1 by 1 or 3 by 3 to have random fun pvp with others untill there is 10 left standing.

Cool.

PERFECT COUPLE - 2 People Become a Couple and be the cutest they can be I will choose 2 random judges to help me and we'll find the perfect couple.

Won't be fair enough. Players will complain when they won't win. Maybe judge's favoritism. You can't trust people.

I do have experience.. And I wouldn't lie about it... I know about all the .commands and all the .item commands, spawning mobs, tele, helping players with tech issues, helping players with anything they need help with really because in the end the player makes the community.

You don't know anything about commands i think.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

3GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 am

parkerz

Interesting. But, What do you mean by All winners? You mean Its more than one winner? Explain further.

Winners Would be categorized as so..

Every Class would have 1 winner that would be rewarded. After every class has dueled and winners are decided, The winners of each class would face each other once. Example( Winner 1 fights W2 W3 W4 W5 W6, Win or loose they all fight each other once, Person with most wins Would be rewarded twice). This could be classed as Donor vs Donor, or Non-Donor vs Non-Donor.

What do you mean by, Get a Title Most Wanted?

This as you stated wouldn't work becuase Title would be the reward, But we could still normally reward them with prize as normal just for finding and killing the the character with the name I say.

No matter what you think is impossible. Making huge characters need a server restarts to take effect. You mean Title Reward? FAME TITLE? It's kinda work on Files to edit those title and put an item so he can get the title when use is hard.

I was over exaggerating when i said Huge a simple 2x size would be fine, Just to let everyone clearly see me, And just to have fun beating down a GM.. No prize would be given here.. Just for something to do for fun.

Won't be fair enough. Players will complain when they won't win. Maybe judge's favoritism. You can't trust people.

If this event was to take place, I would make myself the only judge and give the chance to 3 couples as winner.

You don't know anything about commands i think.

If I don't use GM tool for commands, I would simply enter .items ### # # # For the weapon, Cs items, or armor.. And of course there will be winners to my events so why not use .teletome (charname) to make it a lot easier for me to give rewards.. Oh wait.. .annall (my msg), I know you have your doubts in me. But I have experience.. If you like give me a test and I'll prove to you I do know what I'm doing to a extent. I have very little experience in being a forum mod but am defiantly willing to learn and adapt to the community in order to make things a lot easier for players.

4GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 am

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

As i told you. Changing character sizes needs a server restart. That would be hassle for just an event. And btw, What is the version of FlyForFame when you become a GM there?

5GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 am

parkerz

Ajeje don't hold me to this because it has been a very long time, I believe the version was v13 if I'm not mistaken.. I was not GM there very long and I was too young to fully understand what I was doing. Although the experience did teach me some things.. Everyone always has room to be taught and learn more from people of higher experience.

6GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

parkerz wrote:Ajeje don't hold me to this because it has been a very long time, I believe the version was v13 if I'm not mistaken.. I was not GM there very long and I was too young to fully understand what I was doing. Although the experience did teach me some things.. Everyone always has room to be taught and learn more from people of higher experience.

My source (Staff on Fame Since V11 - V13) really dont know you in fame. Your GM commands are already banned almost 1-3 years ago. That wasnt working. Even though your application is good, event ideas are creative but experience is 0%. As much as possible i will get a staff who has great experience on being a Event-GM because some GM commands if you will be wrong executing it server will crash. I don't want that to happen, So this application will be closed now. I need a better experienced applicant. Sorry.

#Denied/Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum