FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Fourm Moderator

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Fourm Moderator Empty Application for Fourm Moderator Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am

parkerz

I don't see a way to post this kind of application. I do see however that the forum is limited in Forum mods.

I'll create my own format, If you would like me to re-post in another format that's fine also.

Name:
Dennis

How long have you been involved in FlyFSmurf forums:

I have been here for around 1-2months.

Why would you like to become a forum mod:

I would like to become forum mod because I have noticed over my 1-2months, and activeness on forums, That there is really only one person doing all the work. I would love to help.

How would you help the FlyFSmurf community:
I would help first by cleaning up and maintaing the forums, Secondly I'd always be here to answer anyone if they has questions and for new comers to feel more welcome to the smurf community.

Do you have prior experience as a forum Mod/Admin:

I do have experience, I have created my own forums for Guilds/Legions in other games.. Never as a full time job though.

2Application for Fourm Moderator Empty Re: Application for Fourm Moderator Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

Jools

Good luck.

3Application for Fourm Moderator Empty Re: Application for Fourm Moderator Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 am

parkerz

Thanks bro, Good luck to you on your Event Gm app too.

4Application for Fourm Moderator Empty Re: Application for Fourm Moderator Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

parkerz

Been a few days now, Still waiting an answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum