FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk

+3
Cuddlejump
PhoenixFeather
shaylker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 am

shaylker

Hey there,
I feel as though the cooldowns for Basilisk and Ankou are still a bit long, and it would be appreciated by many players I'm sure if we didn't have to it there waiting for 3 hours or more for Basilisk to spawn Very Happy thanks!

2Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

PhoenixFeather

agree

3Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty ReRe: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Cuddlejump

Cuddlejump
Member++

ya the Gm should Bring down the wait time to 1 hour cuz at the Ankou thing i waited for 13 hours nevered spwaned Sad and the basilisk never swpaned for me i waited on it for 7 hours but nothing Sad

https://www.facebook.com/Dumassasain#!/DumassAsian

4Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 am

trabiz

1 hr re spawn will be good....

5Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty RE: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Cuddlejump

Cuddlejump
Member++

trabiz wrote:1 hr re spawn will be good....

ya (:

https://www.facebook.com/Dumassasain#!/DumassAsian

6Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Darkeden

its if ankou is a party dungeon and you only can enter this dungeon with a party because no one cann steal it or something like that

7Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 am

trabiz

Cuddlejump wrote:
trabiz wrote:1 hr re spawn will be good....

ya (:

great help for us players Smile Smile

8Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

emotioner

Member+

i agree..in 1 hour respawning.it would be great for all players

9Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Empty Re: Cooldowns for Ankou and Basilisk Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

SyntaX

SyntaX

1 Hour Spawn is better than 17 Hours or else xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum