FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

my game cras

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my game cras Empty my game cras Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

alexdu59

my game crash when I connect to my character

thanks

2my game cras Empty ... Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm

sorority

sorority

According to when you posted. Did you check the server status go to the smurf gaming website. Click Vanity and check below . There would be etc online, offline?
The Login server should always probably be ONLINE and so would the server. But the one that matters is world server. Without it that means you can't go on!. If its ONLINE then your crashing problem is a bug report to Rakii(Ajeje).
Maybe you downloaded it wrong? If my solution doesn't work , uninstall and follow these steps.
1. Go to the flyff website and download the v17 flyff original from the first mirror (upperleft). (This is safe . Direct from the official website)
2. Then go to the smurf flyff website and download the smurf patcher from mediafire.
3. Go register a smurf account. (SKIP 3 IF ALREADY HAVE ACCOUNT)
4. When the download finishes patch the original flyff. When its done click close. Yes CLOSE not START!!!!
5. Then put the smurf patcher in the flyff folder.Delete WdArena, WdMadrigal and SFX Folder before patching the smurf flyff patcher.
6. Patch Smurf Flyff. NOTICE : At one point of the patching smurf flyff time, there would be a rto.exe problem. (Only if you have AVG Or something.) so turn off AVG and it will continue. Just click RETRY. Thanks for reading.

https://facebook.com/LimDurianne

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum