FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason's CHAT MOD application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jason's CHAT MOD application. Empty Jason's CHAT MOD application. Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 am

JasonB4Men

Hey, I'd like to be a chat mod for this server. I'll start out with a some simple Q&A.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Name - Jason
IGN - BladesB4Men (mainly)
Age - 19
Lives in USA. (eastern time.)
Availability - Alot, I play this server but I also just like to stay in the chat box, I do play alot, and I try to be very helpful to the players that need help.
______________________________________________________________________________________

And some more...

Why I want to be Chat Mod - Even though I haven't played long here, I've loved the time I have played. There is a nice community and I'm willing to help the players who need it. There are alot of players from time to time who need help, and not so many Chat Mods. If I become a chat mod I promise to help everyone that needs it, not abuse my power, but still enforce the rules.

Do I have any experience? - Yes, I do. I've worked as chat mods on different server, none as good as this. I'll be helpful to players no matter what, that's why I would like to be a Chat Mod.

What would you do as a Chat Mod? - As I've said before, help everyone. I know alot about Flyff and could be a good asset as a chat mod.
____________________________________________________________________________________

If you've read down to here, thank you. I sincerly hope you guys consider my application and pick me to be a Chat Mod. Thanks to everybody! <3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum