FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GUIDE] How to download the Game.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 am

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Hello guys! This short guide will teach you how to download the game completely!

1. Download this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Install it.(Do not touch anything) only install.

3. Download any patcher here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Open the Patcher. Drag all the files from Patcher to the Folder of Flyff.

5. After dragging it, open the patcher and let it patch.

THAT IS IT GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DOWNLOAD IT AND HAVE SOME FUN AT SMURF FLYFF! cheers

PS: If you have any problem, dont hesitate to PM ME here ^_^

2[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:58 am

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Nice guide but the best client to use is our very own client. Very Happy

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

3[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:Hello guys! This short guide will teach you how to download the game completely!

1. Download this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Install it.(Do not touch anything) only install.

3. Download any patcher here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Open the Patcher. Drag all the files from Patcher to the Folder of Flyff.

5. After dragging it, open the patcher and let it patch.

THAT IS IT GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DOWNLOAD IT AND HAVE SOME FUN AT SMURF FLYFF! cheers

PS: If you have any problem, dont hesitate to PM ME here ^_^

hmm sir there's something missing here

you have to delete WdArena WdMadrigal and SFX Folder before you patch ^_^

4[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Nope because as i remember i didnt touch anything. I just put the Smurf Patch and opened the Launcher then good to go xD

5[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:Nope because as i remember i didnt touch anything. I just put the Smurf Patch and opened the Launcher then good to go xD

but sir rakii said it, because lots of people get bugs when they enter the Arena, to fix that you have to delete WdArena Folder and then repatch, but if you dont have problems like that you dont have to delete it ^_^ just to make sure delete it before you patch Smurf ^^

6[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 pm

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

Nope you wont be having any problem. The client is different than what we have here. XD

7[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

gadamnit700

Member+

nathpld123 wrote:Nope you wont be having any problem. The client is different than what we have here. XD

ohh okay i thought it's the same client sorry ^^

8[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty dd Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

krisan012

I donwload this but i cant play in window mode

help me how to fix!!

9[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty dd Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 pm

krisan012

this working in grouchy??

10[GUIDE] How to download the Game. Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to download the Game. Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

+1

Good job, guy. *-*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum