FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

FB Fanpage Display Picture Making Contest.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Hello Flyffers.
I decided to make this event for the community Smile

About:
You have to make a display picture that will be the Display Picture of our Fan Page within the month.
Post your entries to the fanpage.

So here it is.

Criteria for judging:
10% - Cleanliness
10% - Originality
20% - Creativity
30% - Photo Likes.
30% - Staff's Votes.

Rules:
Size - 500 x 600 (Pixels)
Should input the name FlyForSmurf
Should pass entries before deadline.

Prizes:
1st Prize - Batang X Weapon/Shield + Cloak Of Manyakol
2nd Prize - Cloak Of Manyakol + Lord Set + Lv. 99999 Pet
3rd Prize - Lord Set + Cloak Of Manyakol.

Consolation Prize: Deathbringer Cloak.

Event Date:
Start: May 12, 2011.
End: May 16, 2011.

Goodluck. Wink

~Rakk

Last edited by [Admin] Rakii on Sat May 14, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

2FB Fanpage Display Picture Making Contest. Empty sa palagay ko Not Fair ang pag like Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 pm

jayson23

Kaya ko yun nasasabi dhil nakita ko sa mga pic ung ibang pic maraming nag like khit d nman masyadong maganda sa paningin kaya lugi ibang contestant kailangang ang mga GM and Staff ang kailangang pumili para masasabing kung fair....

I hope u understand............suggestion lng nman......

StrictlyPro

rak what the TPAM is suggesting is kinda cool

ito suggestion ko

you should probably use the forums for all the voting and posting this way you can trace the IP's and even make the forums active.

iLight

iLight

jayson23 wrote:Kaya ko yun nasasabi dhil nakita ko sa mga pic ung ibang pic maraming nag like khit d nman masyadong maganda sa paningin kaya lugi ibang contestant kailangang ang mga GM and Staff ang kailangang pumili para masasabing kung fair....

agree ako sa sinabi mo, kasi ung ibang contestant nag effort pa para lang maganda sa paningin ng iba....mas magandang sa forums nalang mag botohan...

5FB Fanpage Display Picture Making Contest. Empty :D Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 pm

sean1st1

sean1st1
Member+

jayson23 wrote:Kaya ko yun nasasabi dhil nakita ko sa mga pic ung ibang pic maraming nag like khit d nman masyadong maganda sa paningin kaya lugi ibang contestant kailangang ang mga GM and Staff ang kailangang pumili para masasabing kung fair....

I say you should raise the Vote percent of the Staffs and lower the percent of likes.. Thats more like it Very Happy

You Dont Know Me Like I Know You!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000205535032

6FB Fanpage Display Picture Making Contest. Empty Thnx mga dude Fri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm

jayson23

Thnx sa pagsang-ayon kailangan malaki ang percent ng GM and Staff Votes kaysa like votes kac lugi ang ibang contestant pag like percent ang malaki....Marami kasing kampihan sa paglike.....Kaya i suggest na lakihan ang percent ng GM and Staff Votes para masasabi nming fair ang lahat...............

D ko naman disagree lhat e pero may isang ako tinututulan ung like percent lugi iba contestant dyan!!!!

7FB Fanpage Display Picture Making Contest. Empty Thats more like it! Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

sean1st1

sean1st1
Member+

Thumbs up for Rakii!
Very Happy Laughing

You Dont Know Me Like I Know You!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000205535032

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum