FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dener GM APPLICATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dener GM APPLICATION Empty Dener GM APPLICATION Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

MotherFoka

MotherFoka

Hi FlyForSmurf xD

Dener Souza

GMT time:

GMT-3

Ingame name:

MotherFoka

Info about your self:

Hi my name is Dener, I am a young man who played flyffBr, about 3 ½ years. I live in Brazil, basketball practice and study in high school in a federal school where I do a course on "Electrical", the school is popularly called IFG. But the Brazilian government is not doing very well and my school is on strike, so I'm getting pretty much most of my time playing flyff. Some years ago I studied a bit of programming language, and went coder pawn in the game GTA online.I try to help everyone in any game in which I participate, and I'm always trying to adapt to new languages.

Language:

Spanish = 45%
English = 55%

eFlyff experience / brFlyff experience:

As I said I was playing on brFlyff to 3 ½ years, played to the v13 v-17.
I have a BP and a Blade.
Bp - LvL = 122-H MotherFoka
Blade - LvL = 92-MotheerFoka.
It had been my experience in server brFlyff, I had my own that opened with the same host at home, at Hamachi, for me and my friends jagarmos. I still have all the files to open a server v-17 and also other programs where I can create new types of items.

Flyff GameMaster experience:

I am very active in the game, always talk a lot with people who speak Spanish, I help whenever I can, provided information to something else. I know many players who have difficulties with Brs builds or so and always help them or tell them who they should speak, who can explain better than me. My main intention is to participate as GM of Staff representing the part of Brazilians, where so I can do events quiz where players Brs among others, can they understand where they all sit participate.

Flyff Developer experience:

In this part I can guarantee a good expertise in Web design, had a wide experience in the business. Another part of what I do well are: Shops and arenas ....

Well this is what I have to say, wait.

Att: MotherFoka

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000650867847

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum