FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extracting Parts, Help?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extracting Parts, Help? Empty Extracting Parts, Help? Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Kutalina

Kutalina

I've been trying to download this private server for three days. Whenever I try extracting part 1, part 2, and so on, it says about halfway through and every few seconds afterwards "The file is corrupt." Once it gets to the end, it says "Insert disk with this volume to continue or cancel to break extraction." Any ideas? Help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

2Extracting Parts, Help? Empty Re: Extracting Parts, Help? Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

miroku177

Kutalina wrote:I've been trying to download this private server for three days. Whenever I try extracting part 1, part 2, and so on, it says about halfway through and every few seconds afterwards "The file is corrupt." Once it gets to the end, it says "Insert disk with this volume to continue or cancel to break extraction." Any ideas? Help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

its better to download the full client

3Extracting Parts, Help? Empty dd Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:08 am

krisan012

but the megaupload not accepting download more than 1gb or else you need to become gold member cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops that is my reason too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum