FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

~FUENTESPINA EVENT GM APPLICATION~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~FUENTESPINA EVENT GM APPLICATION~ Empty ~FUENTESPINA EVENT GM APPLICATION~ Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Fuentespina

Fuentespina

Name:•Karel Fuentespina•

In-Game Name:•EdwardNewgate and Karel•

Timezone:•UTC/GMT +8 hours•

Experiences being a Game Master:
•Yeah alot! I know the code's , Rule's . I help ppl alot most of the time if they need me . I have experience as GM . The servers : King Flyff (Short time) Korn flyff , Legacy flyff (But i got fired beacuz i acted like a douchebag.... Sry for that Ralph And Robert I promes i learn my lesson!!)•

• I was Gm on two P-Server.. Dont say the name.. ^^ I had a own Flyff P-Server with Offi-Files and i closed it cauze i didn found a Sponsor for the Root-Server. I know the commands... i do event everyday. I can bring friends here to play and I do my Job as GM.•

Why do you want to be a Game Master in our Server:
•I want ot become a Game Master to Help the server and intertain people in game. and to make the server more fun and enjoyable to play. and To server those people who need me "IN" or "OUT" of the game.. Specially on CB many people need help on how to play the flyff...i really into helping other people and entertaining them if they need something. but i always remember 1 thing "ALWAYS BE FAIR IN EVERY DECISION YOU MADE"..•

How did you found us? •the main owner invite me Rocky G. Celis.•

Very Happy Hope ill get Accepted Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum