FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions: Server Ballence.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions: Server Ballence.  Empty Suggestions: Server Ballence. Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 am

ikbenblij

ikbenblij

well, whe all know that server is Owned by Billposters. atleast the non donar section. ive made a couple of chars. with high high statz. an yj with 18.7k str str pvp % dias and then i hoped by suprise 3.2m :/ What is way to low in my opinion. they can not kill vs a normale bp or blade. so idk maby change some skills to increase hop% or pvp % or w/ez also tested on a psy non donar only owns vs blade's or yester or ranger. on a blade i did 22m on a bp i did 2.2m :/ i can go on and on about this, all of them end up with getting Owned by a bp. or w/ez so its just a bp server u can't rly make an other char cause u wont kill with it. Knights aint a option here. since u wont need a tank in this server to hunt since everyone got above 3m hp. or w/e and for siege no option either friend of mine got a knight all aweks on cs above 600sta 39m hp but still everyone 1hits her. so kinda useless maby increase templar sta skill or something like it to inprove hp of a knight or all other chars since its just asal and runn now.. a defender non donar doesnt help either , everyone used to use knights for it but since they gett pawned by everything that walks their. its pretty useless idk that are some things u could change. mine opinion x) tryd all chars since the only thing i can do is awk cs =D
If ya like the suggestions. use them ehe =3

Greetings Robin (IGN WarLord)

2Suggestions: Server Ballence.  Empty Re: Suggestions: Server Ballence. Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:35 pm

guesswhat

guesswhat
Server Donator

I already made a topic about this and........ unfortunately majority of the people don't want increase pvp DMG on skills, because their scared they'l get raped by other classes lol.

3Suggestions: Server Ballence.  Empty to badd :< Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:44 pm

ikbenblij

ikbenblij

wish they would open their eyes, asal asal asal = b o r i n g even tho im a bp >.< but w/e if they whanna do the same thing for the rest of their lives .

4Suggestions: Server Ballence.  Empty Re: Suggestions: Server Ballence. Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 am

change

Server Donator

Asal and elementor should be nerf a little bit.. thats my opinion but nerfing asal and elementor will also cause the non-donor to become weaker on there skills.. thats my thought.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum