FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Recruiting: Fame

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Recruiting: Fame Empty Guild Recruiting: Fame Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 am

ikbenblij

ikbenblij

well, The guild is Called (Fame) Guild Level 12 38/40 Members atm no icon. I pretty mutch only siege in the evening, since i can not enter the one's in the morning school
Im the Leader (IGN) WarLord
Whe pretty mutch winn it all the time in the evening no donars online then, and since whe bearly got a donar. whe wont winn in the morning.
Whe are looking for members. preferd for BP's since they are the only one's that make points as a non donar. Our guild already takes the crown-
MVP like 24/7 at the evening but, im always in for some skilled people that whant to winn Guild siege.
so that's about it. i gues Btw, u gotta awsner 1 question. well 1 i whant to see ur equipment not a question but k. i whant it.
Doesnt matter if its not awsome u can inprove it in a couple of dayz since u just need to inprove cs. But u gotta awsner
this Question first : How do u auto lock a target in the Guild siege. Pretty mutch everyone knows it but i gotta ask it. its 1 rule u gotta know.

If ur interrested Leave a message here or Mail ~PM me in Game : IGN WarLord
Hope to see u soon in Fame Very Happy

Greeting Robin , (IGN WarLord)

2Guild Recruiting: Fame Empty Re: Guild Recruiting: Fame Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:57 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Let me in. Very Happy
Nice introduction there bro.
Btw, goodluck on recruiting members.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum