FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Suggestion For The Server

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Suggestion For The Server Empty My Suggestion For The Server Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 am

fumicaa

Wew my suggestion is ADD colosseum with eddited bosses (eddit hp and atk) and when v18 comes... in the new dungeuns and weapons you should put the new bosses with very high HP and Attack (like 40b HP and 10m huge critical damage) and the new weapons dropped there be amazing... i was thinking like 2.5k all stats.... and you should add nice itens to red chips merchant...like cs sets... cards... pets... cloacks... than add to rock paper scissors system a rc reward (like 5 wins 1k rc and maybe a keep connect event with red chips reward).
This is my suggestion to increase the community in the server.Thanks

2My Suggestion For The Server Empty Re: My Suggestion For The Server Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:45 pm

guesswhat

guesswhat
Server Donator

Note: We would need a boss monster to have way more than 40b HP cause my blade hits way more than 40b pvm lol, and for the drops your suggestions would be good for non-donator items.

3My Suggestion For The Server Empty Re: My Suggestion For The Server Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 am

fumicaa

guesswhat wrote:Note: We would need a boss monster to have way more than 40b HP cause my blade hits way more than 40b pvm lol, and for the drops your suggestions would be good for non-donator items.
Wew but if your damage pvm its more than 40b so you are donator...i think this things will be nice for non-donators.Bcuz a donator player don't will need a 2.5k stat weapon.. agree?

4My Suggestion For The Server Empty Re: My Suggestion For The Server Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 am

buffigirl

buffigirl
Member++

fumicaa wrote:
guesswhat wrote:Note: We would need a boss monster to have way more than 40b HP cause my blade hits way more than 40b pvm lol, and for the drops your suggestions would be good for non-donator items.
Wew but if your damage pvm its more than 40b so you are donator...i think this things will be nice for non-donators.Bcuz a donator player don't will need a 2.5k stat weapon.. agree?

but my no donor blade hitt 37m pvp lols

5My Suggestion For The Server Empty Re: My Suggestion For The Server Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:50 am

fumicaa

buffigirl wrote:
fumicaa wrote:

but my no donor blade hitt 37m pvp lols
yeah i know... so if you guys think it is low hp than go and put 500b lol ^^ Very Happy

6My Suggestion For The Server Empty Re: My Suggestion For The Server Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 am

ralphzzz

ralphzzz

[REASON: YOU CAN SEE IT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum