FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum suggestion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum suggestion Empty Forum suggestion Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 am

Sunday

Sunday

To admins/GMs, and players..

As you all might be wondering, I'm suggesting an additional sections of forums for Smurf Flyff.. The reasons I want to suggest this sections are:
1. Our forum is too plain and vague
2. It will be an easy browsing for players
3. By adding some additional sections, it will be much easier too help new players solve there own problems

Here's what I have in mind (in addition to what we have already)..

Rules (I know that Sir Rakii posted the game rules in the server updates, but I'm suggesting it to be in a seperate section which players can easily see when they first visit the Forums)

Bugs/Errors/Problems (If this section is added, players can post server problems or bugs on it. In addition, it will be much easier for the admins/staff to know what problems in game the players are having) In relation to the Report section, I was thinking if that section was a place where players reports hackers etc, not bugs.. But then again, its up to the admin..

Class Builds/Guides (I just thought if this section to be useful to new players. Post any of your builds to help new players get an idea which class is better, or what class builds suits for a certain character, etc)

BUY/SELL section (This section will help players who doesn't go online for long hours of time. Players can post on this section to buy or sell stuff they want)

Im also suggesting to speak english as much as possible for this forums (except for the general talk section with tagalog). The reason is because I want the server to go worldwide. Some people outside from Philippines likes to play flyff too.

This is just a suggestion.. The GM/Staff still has the power to decline or approve this suggestion.. People might have different opinions about this, but I just want the server to grow bigger..

2Forum suggestion Empty Re: Forum suggestion Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

Sunday wrote:To admins/GMs, and players..

As you all might be wondering, I'm suggesting an additional sections of forums for Smurf Flyff.. The reasons I want to suggest this sections are:
1. Our forum is too plain and vague
2. It will be an easy browsing for players
3. By adding some additional sections, it will be much easier too help new players solve there own problems

Here's what I have in mind (in addition to what we have already)..

Rules (I know that Sir Rakii posted the game rules in the server updates, but I'm suggesting it to be in a seperate section which players can easily see when they first visit the Forums)

Bugs/Errors/Problems (If this section is added, players can post server problems or bugs on it. In addition, it will be much easier for the admins/staff to know what problems in game the players are having) In relation to the Report section, I was thinking if that section was a place where players reports hackers etc, not bugs.. But then again, its up to the admin..

Class Builds/Guides (I just thought if this section to be useful to new players. Post any of your builds to help new players get an idea which class is better, or what class builds suits for a certain character, etc)

BUY/SELL section (This section will help players who doesn't go online for long hours of time. Players can post on this section to buy or sell stuff they want)

Im also suggesting to speak english as much as possible for this forums (except for the general talk section with tagalog). The reason is because I want the server to go worldwide. Some people outside from Philippines likes to play flyff too.

This is just a suggestion.. The GM/Staff still has the power to decline or approve this suggestion.. People might have different opinions about this, but I just want the server to grow bigger..

Nice suggestion.
Very Happy

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum