FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Wondering About V18

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Wondering About V18  Empty Just Wondering About V18 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

Jabba1994

When V18 comes to Smurf Flyff Will there be a Wipe
when u are making V18 to work hope u dont wipe
i am just wondering Very Happy

2Just Wondering About V18  Empty Re: Just Wondering About V18 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 am

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Thats exactly what I'm wondering...i just joined, and I really want my stuff to stay. Lmfao

3Just Wondering About V18  Empty Re: Just Wondering About V18 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Hazraka

Hazraka
Member++

Yes they have said something about v18... But i havent heard anything eles and i dk about if they would wipe or not o.O

4Just Wondering About V18  Empty Re: Just Wondering About V18 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

There's no need to worry about the wipe out guys. As i play here v16 going v17, there is wipe but fortunately they retrieve the items that you have. (they have the list of it so don't cheat. xD) And besides, i think going v18 there's no wipe happen.

5Just Wondering About V18  Empty Re: Just Wondering About V18 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 am

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Yeah, it would make sense because v18 is simply upgraded items from v17. I don't think there would be a wipe. Surprised

+1 for cheating!!! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum