FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 am

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Hey guys! So my name is Meloney (Duh) And my favorite class is the ringmastahs. <3 Fo shizzle, they rock my world. So, I'm totally new here, and can't wait to see you guys in-game. I'm quite expirienced in Flyff, so I have a lot of answers to your techy questions.

study ~Nerd alert~ study

See you soon.

IGN: MeloneyTheHealer
LoganTheJestah
MeloneyTheEle
MeloneyThePostah

2Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Re: Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Hazraka

Hazraka
Member++

Welcome and thats awalys good to help people that needs it Smile

3Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Re: Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Thanks sweetie ^-^

4Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Re: Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 pm

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

Welcome to the society. Feel free to ask anyone here when you are in need. (perhaps not cash) xD

5Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Re: Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Pft, I would NEVER ask for cash...credit or checks. Maybe. ^-^

6Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Empty Re: Introduction! (>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<) Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 am

lDeathGoD

lDeathGoD
Member++

MeloneyTheHealer wrote:Pft, I would NEVER ask for cash...credit or checks. Maybe. ^-^
Haha. anyway, have fun staying here in smurf. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum