FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meloneys Application For Test(icles) GM! ~See what I did there?~ ;)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Real Name: Meloney Miller (Yeah, two M's! Dumb parents)In-Game Name:
How many hours online a day?: Oh gosh...I have no life, so anywhere from 6~12 hours at a time.
What is your uniqueness to other applicants?:
-I've had 2 Servers of my own, FlyForMusic & Steel FlyFF. Both running approxematly 40-50 players.
-I was a GM on Extreme FlyFF for 1 1/4 year(s) before it shut down. Also being a GM prompty after, on Sodemy FlyFF (Both running up to 100-150 players easy)
-I've been playing flyff since V6, (My favorite was leveling skills by using them;)
-I do know a lot of questions about the techy stuff. Also, I ~Love~ editing colors. *Nerd* study
-I'm really good at tolerating the new guys. My heart totally goes out to these people. I'm always answering questions and helping them.
-I'm offically fully active on the forums as of 4 days ago.

~I'm also learning Dutch!!! Woot!!~

Thats it! Thanks for considering me, I'm a Fair and Just person! I love people and Love FlyFF. I might seem all silly and stuff, but I am very mature and loyal. Ik hou van jou alle, Peace~ ^3^

Last edited by MeloneyTheHealer on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

warkabuterimon

warkabuterimon

+1

The first time I met her was when she helped me with something in the forum. She's really kind to me. Since then she has been helping everyone in the forums to fix their problems. If you don't believe me, try searching for her posts here in this forum. She is really kind to everyone. Even in-game, her guild member said that she's one of the kindest players in their guild. She's really nice if you get to know her. Very Happy

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Oh my gosh, you almost brought a tear to my eye. Aha, thanks for much for your kinds words of support. I really want everyone to be satisfied with this server. I believe it has great potential, and it will go far. Thanks dear!

warkabuterimon

warkabuterimon

No problem sweety. Very Happy

buffigirl

buffigirl
Member++

+1! u be pro Smile

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

buffigirl wrote:+1! u be pro Smile

Love yah buffi <3

wakokoy

wakokoy

Goodluck Meloney

flyffgod1

i want her to be a GM Very Happy

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Thank you SO much guys! Even if I don't get the job, I totally appreciate the support and the love you've all shown me. Love you guys!

PS: Sorry for not being active on the server for the past few days. A couple of my family members died, and it's been kinda hard over here. But it's all chill. Very Happy Hope you all had a rockin Christmas! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum