FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any suggestion on how server can increase donations?

+34
MeloneyTheHealer
ayet99
ralphzzz
javin182
AteEpEp
karipastakbo
ranranqoh
besthero12
gadamnit700
EVOLUTION
nathpld123
Rukia
dharkie
ashton1995
darkusmax
Regi
iragee
schwarzmage
clazz6
fefly
nitan
iLight
Raqueeba
Yoshioka
ianskie
Virusx
beatmaster
Izaki
penturaz
malaprop
portacamp13
Sunday
Demonic
Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rukia

Rukia

I agree with penturaz.

27Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty Simple Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am

nathpld123

nathpld123
Server Donator

I am beginner and just downloaded the game. The answer is Simple. Fix the Download Section and thats all. Why even need to download all 12 parts? Just merge them together so that those people who wants to play wont be having any problem on downloading. Remember More players = More Donations. I still couldnt play this game because theres too much work to do and confusing.

28Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty suggestion Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

EVOLUTION

EVOLUTION
Server Donator

Add more donate package..
example: imba fist + GM awake
instead of 600 make it 500 xD
or imba cloak + GM awake
instead of 1,000 make it 900 xD
or others xD

gadamnit700

Member+

sir rakii i think it will be better if you will include some packages in the item mall

for example

Imba Sleeping Fist (no awake) = 400SP
Imba Sleeping Fist (1x400 awake) = 470SP
Imba Sleeping Fist (2x400 awake) = 540SP
Imba Sleeping Fist (3x400 awake) = 600SP

OR

Imba Sleeping Fist + Imba Dark Shield + Imba Cloak = 1800SP (before 2000SP)
Imba Sleeping Fist (3x400awake) + Imba Dark Shield (3x400awake) + Imba Cloak (3x400awake) = 2500SP (before 2630SP)

I THINK THE PLAYERS WILL DONATE MORE IF THESE ARE PUT IN THE ITEM MALL BECAUSE IT WILL BE EASIER FOR THEM TO GET GOOD ITEMS WITH CHEAPER PRICES BUT YOU SIR RAKII WILL NOT LOSE MUCH MONEY

besthero12

besthero12

why u dont put mor easy ways to donate like paysafecard , onebip ... try to put that and i will donate more times... i allways donate to EFlyff by paysafecard and phone Smile i wanna donate here but i dont have a credit card

31Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty ABOUT THE DONATION USING PAYPAL Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

ranranqoh

GM baket pag mag send na ako ng pera sa email mo ung [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cnasabi This recipient is currently unable to receive money. baket po ganun ?? reply po kayu TNX :DD

karipastakbo

karipastakbo
Member+

ranranqoh wrote:GM baket pag mag send na ako ng pera sa email mo ung [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cnasabi This recipient is currently unable to receive money. baket po ganun ?? reply po kayu TNX :DD

Lake probs yan BRO

AteEpEp

AteEpEp

[quote="Demonic"]I agree to him

34Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty how to donate? Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 am

javin182

i wanna buy imba shield and imba fist?

ralphzzz

ralphzzz

Theres a guide how to donate in Donation Section Go there and see Thankies

36Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty hindi po maka log in ung account ko Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm

ayet99

Gm hindi po maka log in ung account ko po Sad

paki tingnan naman po sayang po kasi eh Sad

username:ayet89 IGN:xBPMasterx
username:ayet99 IGN:xMasterBladex

Please po gm paki retrive naman po ung account ko

MeloneyTheHealer

MeloneyTheHealer
Member++

Ok, so I joined the forums a minute ago JUST so I could reply to this topic. x3

Ive had 2 server of my own, and was a GM on Extreme FlyFF and Sodemy FlyFF. A major part in any private server is getting to see and talk to someone you cant normally talk to on the regular FlyFF. A GM. Now I know, you might not want 10 GM's running around, lagging the server. You should consider hiring normal players with an advanced knowledge of FlyFF. These people wont nessicarily have GM powers, but they can talk to the players and answer questions.

I have noticed a lot of players asking Andriod for help but he couldn't respind, due to the flood of questions. I think 1 or 2 P2P (Player 2 Player) supporters. This will show that the server is more active with its community, and I think, would help to bring in more donations. So yeah, good luck! you have a super nice server working here! <(*.*)>

38Any suggestion on how server can increase donations? - Page 2 Empty xD Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 am

BaLoT4SaLe

BaLoT4SaLe
Member+

Hhmmm .. How to Donate HERE..?

https://www.facebook.com/princesschiecute

Swag

Swag

I guess this might fit in here well since Rakii confirmed a shut-down of the whole server.

So, please Rakii take some time and read it whole, I spend some time to write some solutions.

These are global suggestions how to improve the server income, as for community increase overall, so it's highly recommended to look forward into this Admin Rakii, maybe even save the server before shutdown?

These are forum suggestions, click to extend the content:

So, maybe you could understand the whole reason for this.
I know that you want the best of the best for your server and you also want to cover up most of the monthly payments for the dedicated server + antihack.

Continue reading, there will be a lot more things to unveil.

These are server suggestions and continued forum results, click to extend the content:

Well, I sat down approx. an hour and a half to write this down, on how to save the server from beeing shut-downed + increase the rate of players.

I hope some of you guys respect some points of my opinion/suggestions, and it's actualy aimed to Admin Rakii (this is why I wrote some things in first person and switch it to the third person sometimes).

The only thing I can wish for now is good luck for the server, and for some people who really want to give the server its last heartbeats, just spread the love and advertise for this server.

That's all I can do so far for the server now.

post scriptum @ Rakii - for further informations, you can use the forums PM function to write me.

BaLoT4SaLe

BaLoT4SaLe
Member+

i think this forum needs.. Moderators / Deputee Player Moderator..

no one response any problems here..

Swag

Swag

BaLoT4SaLe wrote:i think this forum needs.. Moderators / Deputee Player Moderator..

no one response any problems here..

I guess if you kept reading my message you could've seen what this server really needs to survive.

Therefore it won't help Rakii to tell that he's in need of Moderators but what might help him, is what he'll benifits from it, and that's what I wrote.

zandraween26

Gm rakii make promos in donation..

BaLoT4SaLe

BaLoT4SaLe
Member+

i dont know how to donate here ... X((
i thought theres a Cellphone Donate...

soshuro

I suggest YOU GIVE MORE DETAILS TO THE CHAOS WEAPONS in-game when we buy....... and MORE DETAILS FOR DONATE ITEMS in the website.

soshuro

I suggest YOU FIX THE DISABLED MAPS IN-GAME : "Traseia, B5, Ankou's Asylum"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum