FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Empty Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 am

chotsyrm

Hi everyone I'm Quetzal (most of my friends know me with that name) and I'm new on this Pserv but not that new on flyff, I played for like 2 years on EFlyff (Harlequin) and several Pservs for few days, mostly on E****se for like 9 months, but they are offline now bc an atack, so I decided to play here for a while, and maybe permanent, I hope I find some friends in here that I can help and have fun with.

2Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Empty well Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 am

buffigirl

buffigirl
Member++

chotsyrm wrote:Hi everyone I'm Quetzal (most of my friends know me with that name) and I'm new on this Pserv but not that new on flyff, I played for like 2 years on EFlyff (Harlequin) and several Pservs for few days, mostly on E****se for like 9 months, but they are offline now bc an atack, so I decided to play here for a while, and maybe permanent, I hope I find some friends in here that I can help and have fun with.

its a nice server most ppl r frendly and if they not kill them ^^ well they having alot of fun stuff to do when ur new so gl in game ^^

Name:Maria

Aka:AngelYj TylersAngel

3Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Empty Re: Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:23 pm

xDllBosslChenLee

xDllBosslChenLee

FlyforSmurf is the best because i have been early start game this im wins events XD Basketball

https://www.facebook.com/smurfgaming/posts/296829030357219?notif_

4Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Empty Re: Introduction of me on smurf flyff :P Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 am

Hazraka

Hazraka
Member++

Welcome Smile hope to see u ingame

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum