FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cool idea For SmurfFlyff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Empty Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm

UltimateFighter

UltimateFighter

here it comes

why not edit the tower in flaris
its unique no pserv has it
it wil make smurf flyff stand out possible increase players + donations
and its a good advertisement

if you wanna reach contact me ingame UltimateFighter or CriticalArrows

2Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Empty Re: Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

What do you mean?

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

3Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Empty editted tower Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm

UltimateFighter

UltimateFighter

change the tower
all pserv has the same tower
my idea was restyle the tower like a whole new look

UltimateFighter

UltimateFighter

[b]Give it a whole new look make the tower instead of 1 room 4 rooms than put the normal spawn in it add in the other 2 rooms For example Giant kingsters for a bit extra exp or make a nice drop of giant kingsters
Drop: for example Pet reversion resurect scrolls and more mabey some handy attack bonus items but make the kingsters not to strong
for the other room make it a aoe heaven for aoe chars like nice bigg spawns and such
i know for shure if you edit the tower it wil atract players reason is simple no pserv has editted tower not even real flyff all standard stuff
mabey edit the arena i can help a bit if needed i have editted files of room B1
B2 ready im editting B3 B4 and B5 also but im just editting for fun so its not work for me

5Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Empty Re: Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm

jarheadz10

jarheadz10

UltimateFighter wrote:[b]Give it a whole new look make the tower instead of 1 room 4 rooms than put the normal spawn in it add in the other 2 rooms For example Giant kingsters for a bit extra exp or make a nice drop of giant kingsters
Drop: for example Pet reversion resurect scrolls and more mabey some handy attack bonus items but make the kingsters not to strong
for the other room make it a aoe heaven for aoe chars like nice bigg spawns and such
i know for shure if you edit the tower it wil atract players reason is simple no pserv has editted tower not even real flyff all standard stuff
B2 ready im editting B3 B4 and B5 also but im just editting for fun so its not work for me

Your proposition = more maintenance time = more waiting time = more patch list = more hassle than ever = dissatisfied players = less players = fail.

why just stick to the old one, Saint Morning, its built to handle congestions rather than on flaris.

and to edit the masquerpets... you've just forgot the 10k rates on the server.

6Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Empty Re: Cool idea For SmurfFlyff Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 pm

UltimateFighter

UltimateFighter

jarheadz10 wrote:
UltimateFighter wrote:[b]Give it a whole new look make the tower instead of 1 room 4 rooms than put the normal spawn in it add in the other 2 rooms For example Giant kingsters for a bit extra exp or make a nice drop of giant kingsters

Your proposition = more maintenance time = more waiting time = more patch list = more hassle than ever = dissatisfied players = less players = fail.

why just stick to the old one, Saint Morning, its built to handle congestions rather than on flaris.

and to edit the masquerpets... you've just forgot the 10k rates on the server.

thats treu but you forget 1 thing to i takes some time but once its done you dont have to do it again its not like you have to re edit all evry day
and i know about the rates on the server and like i said i have editted files ready it just need to replace the old tower files and it should work so no extra maitenance is needed

well anyway its just a idea dont bite my head off for trying to help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum