FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

OmegaCares application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OmegaCares application Empty OmegaCares application Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 am

dheebee

In-Real Life Name:Ruben T. Devibar
In-Game Name: OmegaCares
Level & Job: lvl 147 Slayer
Hours online everyday: almost 24/7 u can see me in chat box
Working or Student: Virtual assistant
Event Ideas: HnS,Find who, lvl 1 or or lvl 15 pvp ( no awakes or fashion just normal one) , Fast hands , jumble , Q and A , fill in the blank , Invation , hunt a player , PK event , catch and trade , locate the monster or boss , who has the item ( random player )
Why would we choose you?: well it's up to you if you will accept me and i respond to players even they have trouble about the game or cant play you can find me @ chat box
What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: well for me i might help by helping players about in game or technical things..
Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: NO because i don't what to. I just decide to apply here since the host is a Filipino we might be a good team.

2OmegaCares application Empty Re: OmegaCares application Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)

Rakii (Ajeje Ü)
Administrator

I know you. You are good at helping players in technical issues on server/client/chat.

But, I think you can't be a good GM. All event ideas was common. English is kinda bad.

#Denied/Closed.

https://smurfgaming.forumtl.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum